14

Meet

Nari took a deep breath, her eyes wandering inside the room. The cold air, the eerie silence, and the way her heart pounded loudly. At the first beat, she snapped her head up. The lights synced with every beat of the music, her hair following the direction of her body.

Her eyes focusing on the camera. Every step, every facial expression, every jump was done with perfect execution. Every scream of the crowd giving her the confidence she needed. Every scream of her name giving her the strength to finish her performance with perfection.

At last, her solo dance performance finished. She picked up the mic that was hidden perfectly from the viewers' line of sight. It was one of the secrets on a live performance. That is if the idol is indeed performing live.

The spotlight placed at her disappeared and focused on Minnie. Nari quickly went to her place, quickly changing her clothes. She grabbed her bow and violin and took a deep breath.

"Radiant." She heard Minnie's voice.

In an instant, the camera and spotlight were back at her as 'shut down' began playing. Nari played the instrument herself; it had a mic that allowed the entire place to hear the violin. As always, her performance left the idols in surprise. The number of idols that could play the said instrument can be counted with one hand.

Finally, after their main performance, they can now perform their final song. The song in which they can treat as an encore.

Nari ran her hands through her red hair, her abdomen muscles flexing in every breath she takes.

"I played the violin myself. I did not train for years only to be accused of faking. My mom will be disappointed." She joked in which she got yells of support in return.

"Yeah, I'm fucking tomboy!" Nari sang as she hyped the entire place. If she was being honest, once the performance was finished, she would regret doing such thing. It was the adrenaline providing her the confidence she needed during stage performances.

Her eyes darted towards the BTOB table in which her brother sent her a teasing look. She ignored him and decided to look for other groups.

Red Velvet and SNSD were looking at them proudly.

Her eyes went towards the BTS table in which they had a surprised look. It has been a while and Nari doesn't even know if they remember her still. However, to her surprise, Hobi sent her a thumb's up. She smiled back in return.

"Lumina! Lumina! Lumina!"

They went back to their table as soon as they were done getting touched up. Fortunately, they had blankets this time. Nari was about to be very disappointed if they weren't given blankets and fortunately, they were given.

"Congratulations, Nari." She smiled as she hears Yeonjun's voice.

"Are you okay? I admit, I was a bit surprised it took you a while to use my song." She joked.

Yeonjun's ears reddened. "It did not feel like the perfect time yet. Watch out later."

And so, she did, waiting patiently for TXT to reach the stage. Her eyes widened hearing the familiar beat of 'Run Away'. It was a bit ironic that she wrote it while she was also running away from her feelings. She sighed deeply, trying her best to ignore the fact that there's a giant possibility he is behind her as of the moment.