27

Finally

Nari and Mingyu danced troublemaker. Nari made sure to make eye contact with Minho as she danced. Her gaze piercing his soul. Minho failed to acknowledge Mingyu's dancing as his attention was solely focused on her. Not that Nari hated it. Fire was running on her veins as she danced her best. His eyes scanning every single move she makes.

By the time they were done, they received applause.

They were about to sit down when they noticed there were only a single chair left. Nari saw the smirk Mingyu sent in her direction once more. She braced herself for whatever flirtatious line he will throw at her way anytime soon. And so, he said the line Nari was expecting the most.

"Want to sit on my lap, princess?"

Nari chuckled.

"I don't see why not?"

"Hyung, where's the nearest private room?" Minho asked Hobi without any hesitation nor shyness. Hoseok was the one that got surprised. The occupants of the room exchanged anticipated looks. They wondered what will happen now. It seems as if that was Minho's last straw.

"The next door to the right, why?"

Minho did not answer and stood up. Before Nari could even walk towards Mingyu, he pulled her out of the room. His grip was not tight at all. Nari could have pulled her hand if she did not want to come. That was how gentle Minho was touching her. She can easily get out of his grip and run to the other direction if she wants to.

"Minho what-"

"I like you." He cut her off. "Fuck that, I am deeply in love with you."

Minho was breathing deeply. His other hand closed in a fist. His jaw clenching and unclenching.

Nari paused, trying to recall her surroundings. Minho managed to pull her towards a room, close and lock the door in less than a minute and have her caged between the wall and his arms.

His arms.

"And you're telling me this for what?"

Nari can't just back down easily. Not when she's still not sure if he's actually being honest or he was just mad at the idea that he isn't the only man Nari can ever have. She wants to know whether those feelings are genuine or only out of pride.

"I am deeply in love with you. With your smile, with your laugh, with you. Can't you see? I don't need to see you dance for me to like you. I don't need to hear you singing for me to adore you. I just need you to be you and that is enough for me to fall for you."

He took a deep breath. "It took a while for me to admit it but fuck, Nari. You make me want you so bad. I love you so much that it hurts. It hurts whenever I'm not with you. The pain is unbearable."

"Why? Why only now?" She asked.

Minho shook his head. "I don't know. Maybe because the thought that maybe you'll come home no longer single, and I'll have no chance of confessing to you ever again. Maybe because I was starting to feel like I'm losing you all over again. Maybe because-"

"You're jealous?"

Minho sighed deeply. "Who wouldn't be? Height, physique, success, and talent. He already defeated me. Not to act like those losers in a kdrama but-"