3

Demo

Nari shook off her negative thoughts and nervousness as she held the flash drive in her hand protectively. It was so small, yet it held weeks of Nari's hard work. She can't really afford to lose it. If she does end up losing it, she might as well lose the last bit of her sanity. As well as her dream of becoming a producer for her dream group.

As the sun was rising to its full glory, Nari took a deep breath. The guard recognized her ID and allowed her to enter smoothly. That was all for the security at Bighit. Who knew that a few years from now, it will take more or less than 30 minutes to get in.

She entered the conference room. Her heart picked up its pace seeing the people inside it. BTS, alongside their managers and some of Bighit's producers. Nari also recognized some of Bighit's staffs who worked in BTS' music videos and other things.

"Good morning." Nari greeted and smiled, purposely avoiding her idols' eyes. She knew she would end up flustered once she meets their eyes. It was a given. She avoided those eyes for her sanity.

"Good morning Ms. Yook. Please, have a seat." Bang-PD smiled. Nari bowed and took an empty seat. It was a seat coincidentally next to the CEO. It did not help her nerves at all. Sure, she has met him, but she has never met him with his employees like this, she is bound to have a heart attack.

"Let's introduce ourselves." Namjoon initiated. The others followed and began introducing themselves one by one. Nari already knew them all by heart but who was she to interrupt them when they were introducing themselves with full smiles which made her heart flutter?

"Nari here has the final demo. Remember the demo I sent yesterday? Want to listen to the final one?"

The seven nodded enthusiastically. They were never the type to look down on someone else's skills because of their gender nor beliefs. They were simply that good of a person and  Nari respected it.

Nari stood up and went in front of the room. She placed her laptop and connected it to the TV before putting the flashdrive. Thank goodness for all the reportings she has done. This was not new to her at all.

She cleared her throat and greeted them. "Good morning, I am here with a demo. This song is a bit on the sexier side. It is about temptations and indulgence. The temptation one person faces as they reach for their dreams."

The others perked up upon hearing her explanation. Namjoon cleared his throat and decided to help her explain.

"Which member do you think will suit this concept the most? Be honest, please. It helps us visualize the concept better." He smiled, showing his dimples.

Nari was flustered to say the least. However, Namjoon was the one who told her to be honest. She cleared her throat once more. "Jimin. The combination of his masculine and feminine style would totally fit this concept." Nari keeps on getting reminded of Shinee's Taemin because of Jimin. They have a lot of similarities.

"Ooh~ Jimin!" Hobi laughed and teased the said dancer. Jimin flushed with the attention and praise he received.

Bang-PD signalled Nari to continue with the presentation. Nari took a deep breath as she searched for the file. With shaking hands, she clicked on the file and the song began playing.