21

Second Round

"So, we need lyrics." Chan said. It has been a few days since they've been given the first round. The theme was supposed to be sexy and provocative. Nari did not mind. All the idols that attended were adults, so the theme seemed only fitting.

"What about this?" She asked, shoving the paper in Chan's face making Changbin and Han laugh.

Chan took the paper and read it. His mouth was left open in surprise. Han and Changbin got interested and decided to take a look at it. "Why? What's wrong?" Han asked.

Nari nearly fell out of her chair in laughter. She was enjoying their reactions so much. She did not expect this from the man who made drive. Well, technically, Minho also took part of it but still, Chan also played a big part.

"Make it clap?" Chan let out dramatically.

"I'm in the same company as NCT." She laughed. Tears were now pooling inside her eyes from laughing so much. "What made you think I haven't written songs for them?"

"Wow." Changbin let out. "Will JYP ever allow us to release it?"

"SM will." She has a mischievous glint inside her eyes. "They literally released hot sauce." She said knowingly. "Besides, you have literally released 'red lights' and 'drive'. What could be worse?"

The three others nodded. "Wow, I did not expect this from the maknae of lumina. What's got you so worked up today?" Chan asked.

"Is it bad that I want to defeat my brother?" She asked.

Chan and Changbin nodded understandably. "It is not. Trust me. That is completely normal." Changbin said, patting Nari's shoulder.

"Okay, as soon as we finish this, let's do the choreography." Han said.

Nari nodded as they began to work.

***

"What should the dance here be?"

Nari felt extremely nostalgic. Her heart beating immensely. Nari and Minho were currently at the practice room, preparing a dance for the song they made. Nari played the song and her voice echoed across the room.

It was as if they time-traveled back to 2016 with their set-up. The way everything felt like deja vu with them.

"You made this?" Minho asked, surprised at the lyrics and the beat of the song.

"Some of it." Nari corrected. She did not make it entirely, of course. She worked with 3racha so she shouldn't take the entire credit.

Nari failed to see how Minho's face dropped a little after he heard Han's verse in the song. "When will we collab on the stage?" He asked.

Minho was a man who hates not knowing. He hates not being able to do anything.

It took a whole lot of soju, and a ton of teasing from his members for him to admit he likes Nari.

"Hyung! What if Donatella pays for Hyunjin and Nari's marriage!"

Han, oh the sweet little devil Han. They were all already intoxicated. Hyunjin was already passed out, sleeping next to Felix who also passed out. He knew about Minho's feelings, but the older man wouldn't dare to admit it.