30

Idol Dictation Contest

Their relationship was taken by the public lightly. In less than a year, they can now freely interact in award shows and even post each other on their personal Instagram accounts. They no longer had to hide. Of course, they kept their privacy, but a little flaunting of their relationship never hurt anyone.

That was just the beginning. Soon, they were allowed to go on variety shows together. Minho was currently one of the regulars of a famous variety show. It was named 'idol dictation contest', the spin off for a famous Korean show called 'Amazing Saturday'.

Nari took a deep breath. "He's going to get drunk later on." She chuckled. Although being public, they have never really flirted a lot in front of their own band members. They were so used to flirting in their own privacy and so their own members were so keen on seeing more of their relationship.

They wanted to see how Minho acts when he's with Nari. The way he asks for kisses and cuddles. How he sulks, a sight only for her. They wanted to see the different side of Minho.

"Goodluck later, noona!" Jeongin cheered as Nari prepared to go towards the building where the show was filmed. Nari was excited to say the least. It would be the first time they go on a variety show together. Well, technically, not together. But they will still be on the same show.

She was a surprise guest for the show's anniversary. She immediately agreed at the invitation and nobody other than the director and a few other staffs knew that she'd be the surprise guest. Meaning, Minho had absolutely no idea about her being the guest.

"As we all know, today is the anniversary of our show. But today is also the birthday of one of us! Happy birthday Lee Know-ssi!" Boom clapped and cheered. He was followed by the other hosts. They also greeted and cheered for the mentioned birthday boy.

"So, for today's episode, we have a guest close to his heart." 

Nari could see from behind his reaction. He was surprised. "Wait, is Straykids coming here?" Yena asked. Minju immediately stood up and began singing thunderous which made Minho laugh.

"A diamond? A royalty? But most importantly, the dearest darling of our birthday boy! Please come out!"

Nari walked confidently towards the center of the place. She faced the camera and smiled. She waved as she bowed to each of the hosts sitting on the famous table that has been sat on by many of her idols.

"Please introduce yourself." The main host smiled.

Nari could see Minho's blush from where she was standing. It was so prominent. As if that wasn't enough, Kibum kept on nudging Minho. The man certainly has a knack for teasing people. It seems as if he prefers to bother people with the name 'Minho'. They thought that Kibum is the only guest, not knowing Nari is also a guest.

"Hello everyone. I'm Lumina's maknae, Nari." She introduced herself.

"We told you we'll have a special guest for your birthday, right? What can you say about your gift?" The main host asked.

Minho cleared his throat. His smile was brightening. "So this is why you said you'll be busy today."

Nari only nodded. "Hold on." She said, making her way back to the backstage. As soon as she appeared again, she was holding a bouquet. "Happy birthday." She greeted as she gave him the bouquet and went back to her place.

"Ah... young love." The main host commented.

"This is the reason why you've been busy the entire week!" Kibum exclaimed. "I've been wanting to guest her on Amazing Saturday since forever, but she kept turning me down."