28

Want so Bad

It has been a year since Kingdom. A year since Nari and Minho began dating.

Now, their relationship wasn't necessarily a secret, no. Fans have been shipping them now more than ever as they haven't really been subtle. Their companies have expressed their blessings to announce their status to the public, but the two wished to keep it downlow for at least until their relationship gets stable enough. They want to announce it while giving their fans assurance.

And that is what they did. Private but not secret. They have been interacting publicly, posting matching Instagram pictures, and responding to each through Instagram stories.

Fans had mixed emotions, of course. They were expecting Nari to get closer to Han or Hyunjin after Kingdom, but it seems as if she reignited the flame of her old relationship and not the new ones. She made a lot of fans disappointed and angry.

Of course, it was inevitable. Words were thrown at her saying that she toyed around the members. Saying that she only played with them. She did not mind. None of them minded because they know the truth.

Not to add the fact that they too added to the fans' fantasy during their kingdom performances.

"When will you two admit it to the public. The promotions keep getting annoying as the questions started to become repetitive." Chan sighed.

Miyeon agreed wholeheartedly. The questions being thrown at them by the interviewers were starting to be repetitive and it was all about their relationship status. It was cute at first but as it became a cycle, it was becoming annoying. Every show just wants to fish out any information just so they get the most views.

A year has passed, and many has changed. Although still living at the dorms, Nari bought an apartment to herself. It's the place where she and Minho spend most of their day off with the three cats they now co-parented. It was lovely having their own private place to spend time during the days they have nothing to do.

The change between their relationship was almost natural. It happened because all this time, all they needed were themselves. Love was intuitive. It came unexpected yet expected at the same time. It was so obvious that they failed to see it.

Nari's apartment was filled with beautiful aromas. Minho's cooking and her baking filled the entire place. Nari was never for cooking. She was more for baking and the opposite is for Minho. They worked perfectly.

"Should we confirm our status?" Minho asked, as soon as they sat down to eat.

"I've been wanting to do it for a long time, to be honest. It has been a while, and we weren't really trying to keep it a secret." Nari shrugged.

"I don't know why dispatch doesn't follow us." Minho commented.

"I have a strong feeling the answer involves Minnie unnie." She chuckled.

"How though? How are we going to reveal it. I don't want just a simple announcement and we can't really do a statement since dispatch hasn't released an article about us." Minho wondered, cutting up the steak as he switched his plate with Nari so she wouldn't have a hard time cutting it.

"What if we release an Skz-record?" Nari offered. "I have a few songs stored."

Minho squinted his eyes at her. "How many songs have you written about me?"