4

The rappers were surprised to say the least. It was the day of their recording, and they expected Nari to be shy and not tell her feedback, but she was extremely thorough and wanted everything to be as perfect as possible. She was a professional inside the room. The shy and timid girl disappeared as a skilled producer appeared on their sight.

"Random question, where did this burst of confidence come from?" Hobi asked, his hands inside his pockets. Despite the smile and calm demeanor, Hoseok was looking at the track in the monitor seriously, trying to look for anything to fix and mistakes they must have not seen.

"Yoongi." Nari answered shamelessly, she did not know where the burst of confidence came from but damn, she was feeling it.

"Learned from the best." The said rapper agreed wholeheartedly. Yoongi even smiled proudly at her, like a mentor to his mentee.

They began with the rappers. The other members were watching and sitting on the couch, waiting for their turn. Nari barely had to supervise the rap line seeing as they made the song with her. She only made a few comments here and there.

"Let's start with Jimin for the vocals. Jimin, please enter." Nari smiled at the blonde man. Jimin stood up from the couch and made his way at the booth. He was comfortable and his experience can be seen from the way he was so at ease as he entered the booth. Nari wondered if she will ever be as at ease as him inside the recording booth someday.

"I'll play the guide now." Nari said softly at the intercom. If she said it any loudly, it would resonate louder through the headphones Jimin was wearing.

"Woah, is this your voice?" Jimin asked, in awe. He was listening, taking in every detail of the singing. He paid attention to the flow, the melody, and most especially, the main feeling that main part was trying to convey.

Nari nodded, trying to act unbothered. Inside, she was screaming and going crazy. She really, really does not want to hear her voice. Having some of the best artists hear her voice was enough to make her feel like she's melting.

"Let's start, Jimin."

***

The recording went smoothly as it can go. The members were very cooperative, patient, and kind. Nari wonders how the industry can mistreat them when they're this kind. They thanked each other as the other boys left and Nari did some more finishing touches to the song.

"Is it okay that you'll work with some of our choreographers? They might need help with the interpretation of the song."

That's how Nari found herself, making her way towards the practice room. There, she met the Bighit legendary trainee. She watched in awe as he danced with someone else. The way they moved seems so satisfying. It was filled with power, but it was not messy.

"Are you Nari?" Yeonjun asked kindly.

Nari nodded and smiled. "Yes, may I ask where is the dancer I'm supposed to be working with?" She asked.

"I'm here."

There, once again, their eyes interlocked.

Nari wasn't expecting the mans she bumped into was the dancer Hoseok himself recommended. Seeing as Hoseok recommended him, he must be an amazing dancer.

"I'll go now. See you later hyung!"

Yeonjun said as he left the room. The man was wearing practice clothes. Beads of sweat were falling from his hair. It was obvious that he'd been dancing for a while.