Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

As the falling September leaves turned into December snow flakes and Niall's old habits turned into new ones, there was a stronger feeling growing between the Irish boy and I.

No questions were asked, just soft touches and fond glances were shared. Niall seemed so much less hesitant about it, but I held back just a bit. I didn't want to get into something that would take from his future and get me in trouble. We both just held each other that much tighter at night because that's all we have right now and that's all we're both willing to give at the moment.

"I think just us at Louis' favorite restaurant is what he wants. His family is in Spain for the holidays and won't make it for his birthday, so we can do that." Harry told me as we sat on my couch drinking some beer while Niall studied his brains out for his last final of this semester. He aced my final and was the only student to receive a perfect score, but that didn't surprise me.

"Okay, where is that restaurant?" I asked as watched the film we had going. He groaned, and flopped back on my couch.

"He likes so many places. I think that small Italian restaurant is his favorite, and we could have cake at my place after?" Harry offered. I nodded and got his empty bottle and offered him another one. He told me no and said he had to get going home because it was pretty late.

I went into the kitchen and found my Niall sound asleep in his math book. I cooed at him and went over to pick him up. He groaned when I sat him up, but stayed asleep as I carried him to our bedroom. Once I had him on the bed, I started taking off his clothes, leaving him in his boxers. I looked over his slight tummy he had now that I had fed him for a few months. He had gained weight back on his body, but he still needed to get a little more on him for him to be completely healthy.

I laid next to him and kissed his bare shoulder before letting my hand run down his chest to his stomach. I loved how smooth his pale skin was under my fingers. It was so soft, and so flawless. All of my body started tingling as blood rushed to my most private area. I stopped running my hand over him and scoot away from my biggest temptation.

Niall has had this affect on me for a few weeks now, but I've ignored it. As Louis has said many times in the past, I try to keep this illegal action as legal as possible. Niall is cute, yet the things he does to me make him sexy. But, there is a voice in my mind telling me this boy is too innocent for his own good. He may have been exposed to the horrible world of being homeless and starvation and so many things that most adults don't have to go through, but he's still innocent in some ways.

I laid away from Niall on my stomach for a while until I could calm myself down. I honestly feel like with my luck, I would start wanking and Niall would walk in on me. I took the locks off my doors incase he took a depression turn with such a sudden big change in his life. I didn't want to risk him self-harming or worse. Just last month he started dealing with some depression that wasn't known to him, but I saw it. So, I made the choice between being able to have the privacy to pleasure myself, or have Niall put himself in danger. The choice was simple.

Niall rolled over and wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on my back. I smiled, and let myself be held by him for once and started to fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up wrapped up even more in Niall's arms. I felt a little kiss on the back of my neck and smiled sleepily. I flipped in Niall's arms and saw him wide awake, just looking at me. He bit his bottom lip and and smiled at me. I was still sleepy so I was feeling brave. I leaned in to his lips to kiss him. His blue eyes widened at me in an almost scared, but he leaned in close to me anyway. My heart was pounding in my chest like this was my first kiss, but with Niall every felt so new.