Chapter 19

Niall's POV

Soft kisses on my cheeks and nose woke me up from my peaceful dreams of my boyfriend. My eyes opened just a little before closing again. That's when I guess my needy boyfriend got impatient because my lips were clumsily attacked. Of course, I couldn't deny him of this, so I kissed him back slowly.

"Merry Christmas, babe." Zayn mumbled against my lips before deepening the kiss. His hands went down to grip my bum and pull me on top of him. Our tongues danced together gracefully while Zayn's hands slid up my back. On their way down, his fingers dipped into the back of my pajamas and boxers.

A pathetic sound came from my lips involuntarily. That led Zayn to let his fingers wander more. I stopped kissing him as I felt blood in my body rushing places that I knew it shouldn't be for just morning kisses. Zayn removed his hands from my bottoms, then rubbed my back calmly. I took a few deep breaths to calm my body down. Zayn seemed to understand and helped me.

"Is everything okay now?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled at him before cuddling into him. Kisses were placed on my forehead before Zayn leaned into my ear.

"This is only if you're okay with it, but do you want to try something tonight?" He asked me. My heart began beating hard in my chest at the thoughts of being intimate with Zayn. It almost felt overwhelming to think of at the moment, so I just shook my head because I'm not ready for that step yet. Maybe soon, but not now.

"Whenever your ready, love." He told me, then smiled. I rolled off him and cuddled into his side. He kissed my cheek, then rolled over to get something from the bed side drawer. He scoot back over to me and handed me a box. I shook my head at him, but the box was shoved into my hands.

I sat up in bed with the box. I started unwrapping it then took the lid off. My eyes widened as my hands slowly reached in the box to get the car keys out. I looked at Zayn and saw him smiling at me before he sat up and bit his bottom lip nervously.

"Zayn, this is too much and I don't even know how to drive. I can't accept something so expensive." I told him slowly. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you I bought it off of Liam, and I already have you signed up for driving school?" I nodded at him because it made me feel better that it wasn't a brand new and I could actually use it soon. I still didn't want anything for Christmas from him because he already gave me so much in these past months. I leaned forward and kissed him, feeling myself blush at being so foward with him.

Our kiss was soon broken by a knock at our door and Trisha popping her head in. She shook her head at us before waving us to get out of bed because the girls weren't going to wait any longer to open presents. I got out of bed and placed the gift Zayn gave me on the side table before slipping off my t-shirt and getting one of Zayn's jumpers on instead. I like his clothes because is smells like him which makes me feel odly comforted that he's there even when he's not.

Zayn and I went to the living room where Safaa was waiting impatiently and Waliyah was trying to act like she wasn't excited, but I could see right through that. Zayn kissed my cheek as I sat down before he left to go get some coffee. The girls got busy making piles of all the presents under the Christmas tree that had they're names on them. I got up and got the one I had for Zayn, then went to sit back down and wait for him to come back.

"Alright, Safaa, you can finally opened presents." Zayn said when he walked back into the room. I felt small butterflies just hearing his voice and a stupid smile on my face just seeing him. He took a drink of his coffee before curling up on the couch next to me. Trisha smiled and took our her phone to start taking pictures of the girls opening their presents.