Chapter 15

Zayn's POV

I pull back from Niall's sweet lips and watched his eyes flutter open. He had a shocked expression on his face as he looked at me, yet I saw a shy blush creeping on his cheeks.

"I've never kissed anyone before." Niall whispered to me. My heart dropped the moment the words came out of his mouth. I just took something from him without asking that I know definitely didn't belong to me. A first kiss is supposed to be special and with someone special, not like this. I began to apologize, but Niall cut me off by slowly inching his head towards mine. The temptation of feeling his lips again came over me and I found myself pressing another sweet kiss to his lips.

As I moved my lips slowly, Niall's lack of experience seemed to show to me as he froze up at my movements. I pulled him closer to me to show him to just follow my lead. One of his hands that wasn't tangled with my own found its way to my hip and slipped up my shirt. His cold fingers started to run soothing circles in my skin as our lips slowly danced together.

We both pulled apart when air seemed to become a needed thing. I watched as Niall looked over my face like I had just shown him the world through a kiss. I let my fingers brush over his blushing cheeks before finally speaking up to break the silence.

"Was that okay?" I whispered to him. He nodded, and leaned forward to cuddle into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly. His heart was beating into the side of my chest, making me smile at how sweet he was. I just wanted him to be mine, but I knew that was a big enough thing for him to deal with today.

We both ended up falling asleep on the couch, cuddle into each others arms. I woke up before Niall, but I just looked over where his face was laying on my chest. I couldn't help myself when I leaned down and kissed his sweet lips. I felt his eyelashes flutter open against my cheek, then close again as he kissed me back. His lips were clumsy and I could tell he was holding back what he was feeling because he was lost, but I just guided him as best as I could.

I pulled back and kissed his nose before looking at his sparkling blue eyes. He smiled at me, but it fell as I saw him begin thinking about what this was. I knew I hadn't been thinking about this, I had just been following my heart and I could care less about anything else.

"What are we? Like, we don't have to label it if it will be a problem. I've just never done this before so I kind of need help on what to do." Niall told me with a blush on his cheeks. I smiled at him, and pulled him closer to me before kissing the top of his head.

"Niall Horan, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked him quietly. I knew that these two weeks would be a great time to start a relationship with each other, and we could deal with the struggle of having five months left of him being my student. We have time, and I know we can make this work.

Niall seemed hesitant before answering. His eyes looked at me full of worry and concern. I caressed his soft cheek before nodding to him. He looked down at my chest before shrugging. I decided that he might need a little help in answering this, so I flipped him so he was under me on the couch before leaning down and capturing his lips.

He let out a shaky breath through his nose before wrapping his arms around my neck. His legs spread for me to slot myself between them. I pulled back to make sure this was okay for the beginner.

"I'll be your boyfriend if everything is going to be okay for us." Niall told me quietly. I kissed him deeply to show him I was so glad he answered that way. His hands shyly ran through my messy hair as I tried with all my heart to keep this clean. We were both so lost in our own world that we didn't hear my front door being opened with my spare key I kept outside.