Epilogue

Zayn's POV

I let the sand of the beach slip between my toes and the warm salt water lap up to my ankles as I walked hand in hand with my beautiful boyfriend. Everything was right for us at this moment. There was nothing from the past I would change because without those things, I wouldn't be the man I am right now.

Niall had graduated top of his class and got to walk for graduation as well. I was there even though I had been fired a few weeks before that, not that I'm complaining. I was so proud to see Louis be the one to hand him is special honors, and I was also proud to hear him give a speech to his class about how idiotic and blind they all were for never helping. He ended on a good note and said to always look to help someone instead of judge them on who they are on the outside. I was proud to see the once mute boy so confident in himself. Of course, he was just glad to be moving on with his life and I was proud I got to be right next to him as he did so.

My new job is very nice. I actually got Niall a payed internship to work with me when I counsel the people struggling with depression brought on by the fact they have cancer. Having him there and helping me understand what support needs to be shown actually helps the patients more to cope and to even smile a little at my cute kitten of a boy.

Niall has also wormed his way into the experimentation labs that research cures for cancer, and by the talks of the scientists, Niall won't stop until he can find a cure. We've both worked our brains and souls off in the past two months, so cashing in the reservation at our beach house was much needed.

"Why do you love me?" Niall asked me out of nowhere. We both stopped walking as I looked over his beautiful face. I saw a sparkle of curiosity in those blue eyes that melt me, as well as a cute little bit of mischief.

"Why wouldn't I love you?" I asked him back, making him smile and wrap his arms around me. I held him tightly for a few minutes, just letting the sounds of crashing waves sooth me and the sun warm my skin. Niall's fingers made small circles in my back as he pulled back to look at me. I smiled before leaning foward to kiss him.

This moment right here is one that I know everything is fine and always will be. It's one of those times that the small doubts in your mind get cut off by the perfect answer. The doubts if this is okay because he used to be my student shut off. Any worry I have if we can make it as a couple dissappear because of his sweet lips on mine.

Looking back on where Niall came from and all he's been through, make these sweet moments that much sweeter. I can only hope to have a million more of them in our future together that's burning brighter than any sun out there and stronger than titanium. Like I side in the beginning of our story, the most unexpected relationships are the best ones.

A/N: aaawwww! This was short because I can't think of a more perfect ending than this! Tell me how you all feel!!!

Go on and read my new story called Brothers. It's going to be full of drama and it's something I was holding out on writing because I didn't think I was ready, but now it's here! The prologue is up and you all know how fast I update, so don't be shy to go check it out!

I love you all so much! Thank you for reading this and for voting and just being the sweet little nuggets yall are! Bye bye babies! Comment / Vote!
- Bri;)