Chapter 17

Zayn's POV

I groaned as I woke up with a pounding head ache. I rubbed my eyes before rolling over in bed to find I was alone. My eyes opened more until I saw a cup of water and two tablets on the bedside table. I took them, then climbed out of the warm bed.

I looked down to see I was only in my boxers. I honestly don't remember anything after we stepped into the door of our flat. All I remember is being embarrassingly touchy with Niall. I groaned before slipping on a shirt and leaving the bedroom. I heard little hums coming from the the kitchen. When I walked in I found Niall sitting on the counter eating a bowl of oatmeal as he played a game on my phone.

"Morning, baby." I mumbled sleepily, then kissed his forehead. Niall swallowed his mouthful before talking.

"Did you sleep okay? You kind of got sick in the bathtub, then..." Niall blushed bright red before filling his mouth with oatmeal. I poured myself a cup of coffee, then walked over to him. I rested my hands on his knees before nuzzlign his cheek with my nose.

"What do I have to apologize for?" I asked him quietly because I knew I did something wrong. He giggled before wrapping his legs around my hips and getting my hands, looking over them.

"We were in bed after you got sick and you started, um, pushing yourself against me allot. I just got out of bed and went to the other room for the night so you could do whatever you needed to. I checked on you a few minutes later and you were asleep so I guess you weren't really capable of stopping yourself from before." I looked at Niall and wanted to go back and slap my drunk self for fucking dry humping this poor boy. I guess I didn't get myself off because I'm still in my boxers from last night and they're fine. I'm not complaining because that would make this so much worse.

"I'm so sorry, Nialler." I told him, then kissed his sweet lips. He smiled into the kiss a little before dropping my hands and running his hands through my hair.

"Love your hair." He mumbled against my lips. My hands moved from his knees to his bum before giving it a squeeze. He giggled against my lips, then broke the kiss into a hug.

"Love your bum." I mumbled to him. We both broke apart laughing. He continued to eat his breakfast while I drank some more coffee and just enjoyed looking at Niall. He was probably the cutest thing I'll ever see in my life. The way his eyes lit up to just take a bite of his oatmeal made my heart melt towards him.

He jumped down from the counter, then ran out of the room to the living room. I placed his bowl in the sink before going to see where Niall had run off to. I found him looking out the window as a heavy snow was coming down, blanketing London. I went up behind him and kissed his neck before holding him close to me.

"I've never been able to enjoy snow because I was always freezing in it. Now I have you." Niall told me quietly. I reached foward to the window and drew a small heart in the slightly fogged up window. I then put a childish looking N+Z in it. Niall turned his head to looked at me, smiling the biggest smile I've seen on his sweet face. I leaned forward and captured his lips in mine then we both looked out the window a few minutes.

"Can we have a lazy day?" Niall asked me. I nodded, and picked him up. I carried him to the couch then turned on the television. I flipped through Netflix before pressing on Catching Fire and looking to see Niall's face in complete shock, just like when he found out there was a Hunger Games film.

"Don't look at me like that! You didn't tell me there was another one!" He yelled at me before getting the blanket that was draped over the back of the couch and wrapping us both up in it. I smiled at his excitement and pulled him so he was cuddled closer to me.