Chapter 22

Niall's POV

"Niall, wake up I'm taking you out for the day." Someone whispered to me. I let my eyes open, only to be shocked with Liam kneeling by the bed. I pulled up the blankets to cover my half naked body because the warm last week of April weather left me sleeping in my boxers. It feels like the months have flown by and now I only had one month left of school. One month left of hiding the love Zayn and I have. One month left of the new found teasing that I had apparently gotten help for my anorexia. I couldn't wait to be out of there, and I could tell with the way Zayn seems tense and so much more closed off at school that he's feeling it too.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked as Liam threw a shirt at me to put on. I slipped it on before getting out of bed and picking up some jeans I had taken off yesterday after school and didn't feel like putting them where they're supposed to be.

"He's doing a few things with his new job to get him situated when he starts in June. Now let's go have some fun! It's Saturday and it's sunny." Liam told me much too cheerful for me to handle this early in the morning on a Saturday. I was also not looking forward to spending a day with him instead of Zayn, considering boyfriend would be out late tonight being a chaperone for prom. I guess I can't have a day with him like he promised because I can't have a night with him.

I went to the bathroom after Liam left the room and saw my collar bones littered with love bites. I smiled at them even though people don't usually like them. When they're from Zayn Malik, you'd treat them like he marked your skin with gold. As quickly as I could, I washed my face and changed into a shirt that would cover my collar bones. It so happened to be Zayn's favorite black batman shirt, but I knew he wouldn't mind. He likes when I wear his clothes, and it's not like I'll be seeing him until I'm already in bed.

I walked to the kitchen where there was an already toasted bagel waiting for me in a napkin. I picked it up and begin eating it as I wandered around to find Liam. He was just standing by the door waiting for me.

"Let go!" He told me excitedly. All I could do was groan because I really didn't want to do anything but go back to bed. I've had a hard week, I deserve to sleep later than 7:00 in the morning.

As Liam drove me to our mystery destination, he kept telling me short stories about how him and Zayn met or what fun they had in school. I leaned my head against the window and laughed at how dorky Zayn sounded in college. The story of him hiding in the school library so he could study longer really got me laughing at him. I'm obsessed with passing all my tests with A's, but I know when to stop studying. I'm guessing my boyfriend never learned that skill.

We got to some shop that sold some pretty fancy clothes. There, I heard Louis' loud voice yelling at someone and Harry's unique laugh ringing through the store. Liam led me to where Louis was looking at a pair of dress pants his bum had just ripped. The woman that was fitting him was trying to tell him to calm down and she wouldn't make him buy them because having a big bum is something they deal with allot.

"You know what?! I'll just go in my boxers to my wedding!" Louis yelled before storming back into the dressing room. Harry calmed down and apologized to the lady who was in shock of how much sass could fit in such a short little man.

"Niall, we wanted to get you fitted for a suit for our wedding. Zayn told us you don't have one, so we're going to check that off his to do list. That new job of his is really getting him busy so we want to help a bit." Harry told me. I nodded and smiled at the boy that's dimpled smile was a permanent fixture on his face. He guided me over to someone what was going to take measurements of me or something before going to make sure his soon to be husband was okay.