Part 6

Robert's POV

Arriving back at Andrew's house, we make our way into the kitchen, Andrew decides to grab a coffee, which you know I can never refuse. I love my coffee. I stand next to the counter top waiting for the coffee machine to finish. Andrew continues on talking about the promotion we're going to be offering. He's always talking about the finer details but I literally don't care, I just want the business to go well. I'll attend meetings, sign the documents, but the promoters etc is all on Andrew.

"I think we should definitely promote..Oh Sophia! You're home!" Andrew's sudden change of topic alerts me to the stunning woman stood by the fridge on the opposite side of the kitchen. I can't take my eyes off her. She's stood taking a sip of her juice in a bikini, the water droplets on her body are driving me crazy, the way her bikini bottoms hug her waist nicely. I can't think straight, I swallow hard as I watch her, I want her. I want to bend her over this counter top and fuck her until she can't walk.

"Oh well.. we've got some work to do in the office so we'll leave you to it.." Andrew's voice pulls me back into the room. I bite my lip, watching her walk away, she's teasing me, and I don't appreciate it.

It takes me a while to figure out how I can go and talk to her, I make my way into Andrew's office, he sits at his desk, talking away to me, but I can't concentrate. She's out there, soaking up the sun, dripping wet.. from the pool water.. oh god, I need to be out there.. I need to see her. I loosen my tie a little as it suddenly gets very hot, just the thought of her is driving me crazy.

"So I'll call them now, and see what they have to offer.." Andrew tells me, again breaking into my thoughts, my thoughts about his daughter. It's so fucking wrong, but I can't help it.

"Great, I'll let you crack on, I'm gonna go and get some air.."

"No problem, see if Sophia is ok for me?"

"Sure, will do.." I promise.. before exiting his office. I quickly make my way through to the kitchen, sliding the door open, I see her sitting there on the lounge.. just like we met that first time, she's reading her book again. I walk over to her after closing the door behind me. I let out a heavy sigh, before sitting down on the lounge beside her. I glance my way to the pool, the water slowly moving in a relaxing way.

"You.." I begin to tell her.. "Play a very dangerous game.."

"Why is that?" She ask innocently, I turn to look at her, a strong look on my face as we meet each others eyes. I can tell she's feeling mischievous.

"You knew I was with your father.. why would you just walk about..looking.. like this.."

"Sorry, I seem to be missing something.. what have I done wrong exactly?" Again, she is acting all innocent when she knows damn well what I'm talking about.

"Sophia.." I shake my head, letting out another sigh.. but she just turns to face me, swinging her legs over the side of the lounger.

"Robert..if you have nothing more to say.. I'm going for another dip.." I watch as she places the book on the side table.

"You're torturing me.." I admit with desire, I want her so fucking badly, I want to feel her around me, screaming my name..  "You can't walk about in your.. bikini.. soaked from the pool water and expect me not to look.."