Part 26

The sound of our heavy breathing, and our moans echoed across the room. The paperwork once on Robert's desk are now scattered all over the floor. Weeks of not being together, the built up sexual tension between the two of us leaves us in a hot, sweaty mess. Robert's shirt is hanging off his shoulders as his face is still buried in the crook of my neck, hovering over me.. his warm, heavy breath as he lifts his head to whisper in my ear..

"You okay?"

"Mhm.. that was.. a bit.." I bite my lip with a smirk..

"A bit crazy.." he finishes my sentence.. "A bit wild.." He stands up, pulling his shirt back over his shoulders before fixing his suit pants.. "I think we both needed that.."

"Mmm.. I have missed you.." I say as I hop down off the desk and fix up my clothes.. before running a hand through my hair..

"I figured.." he glances down to my lower half before lifting his eyes back up to meet mine.. "Can I ask you something?"

"You just did.." I tease making him lift an eyebrow at me.. "Sorry.. go on.."

"Are you.." he acts a little nervously.. running a hand through his hair.. "Are you.. uh.."

"I've never known you to be lost for words.."

"Are you.. you know.. on anything?" He huffs out in embarrassment... "We got lost so in the moment.. we.."

"Didn't use protection?" I ask and he nods.. "It's fine.. I'm on the pill.. you don't have to worry.."

"And it's safe?"

"Well.. I think so.. it's embarrassing to say but my parents actually made me start taking it as soon I turned 16.."

"Right.." he smirks.. "As long as we're good.."

"We're good.. trust me, I don't want anything like that just yet.."

"Yet?" He questions, with the smirk not fading from his face..wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me close..

"Mmm.. or at all.." I say playfully.. "I'm young, I'm living my best life!"

"If that's what you want, that's fine by me.. as long as I can.. you know.." he glances down between us..

"Oh how lovely.." I groan, rolling my eyes, but his lips softly brush against my neck.. "We have to go.."

"We don't have to go anywhere.. we have the afternoon off remember.."

"Yeah.. but I don't wanna hang around here all afternoon.. if you want some more fun, we can go back home.. I might even fetch that bikini out for you.." I tease, running my hand up his thigh and over his crotch.. "I know how much you like it.."

"You are quite the tease.. aren't you.." he groans, trying to catch a kiss but I put a hand between us, and push him away.. "Babe.."

"What? We have to go.." I smirk.. walking over to the door and slowly opening it, before glancing over my shoulder.. "Are you just gonna stand there all day or what?"

"Fuck.." I watch as he hurries over to me.. and follows me out. I let out a squeal as he makes me jump  when he takes a grab to my ass.. "Like I said you're a fucking tease.."

"Yeah well.. you love it.."

"That I do.." he squeezes my ass before giving it a little tap.. "You're holding us up.. get a move on.."