Part 11

So.. we didn't actually make it out to dinner. After a little steamy moment in the shower.. we ended up in bed.. and now I'm waking up starving.. and Robert is.. still asleep.. I lean over to the nightstand where my phone is.. 7:30am.. well at least I can get up for some breakfast..

I swing my legs off the mattress, and stand up, after our late night pillow talk.. my clothes are still packed away.. so that's my morning task.. I take out today's clothes, resting them on the couch, before putting the rest of my stuff away.. whilst Robert's still asleep.. I decide to take an actual shower without disturbance. As the warm water hits my skin, I think back to last night, our moment in the shower.. the way we can't resist each other.. he has this hold over me, and boy does he know it.

When I make my way back into the bedroom, I don't even realise Robert is awake, as I stand in front of the dresser, letting the towel drop to the floor, his voice startles me.

"Well.. that truly.. is a wonderful way to wake up.."

"Oh Jesus.." I jump a little, a hold to my chest, before spinning around on my heel, he's looking over to me, with a smirk on his face, his arms behind his head.. just watching..

"What?"

"You made me jump .. I didn't know you were awake.."

"Mhm..and what a fine ass view to wake up to.." he moves his hand from his head and wiggles a finger.. "Get over here.." Without hesitation I wander over to the bed, he reaches over to me, takes me by the hand and pulls me down on top of him.. "Good Morning.." he softly whispers before placing a long, desperate kiss on my lips..

"Mmm.. Morning to you too.." I whisper against his lips before I try and stand back up but he keeps his hold on me to stop me walking away..

"I want you.."

"We have work to do Mr Downey.." I say sincerely but he stops me talking with another kiss, the eagerness is taking over him as he deepens the kiss, he's quick to flip us over so he's on top of me, my back pressed against the mattress.. "My boss won't like it if I'm late.." I rest my hands against his chest to stop him making his next move..

"I've had a word.. he doesn't mind you.. helping me out.." he smirks at me, with a slow lick of his lips..

"Oh but it's the first day on the job.. I can't let him down.." I try again but he silences me with a kiss.. his tongue pushing for access as my hands find their way to the bottom of his hair line around his neck.. my fingers run through his brown locks..

"Mmm.. you're so fucking.." he groans into the kiss, before he begins trailing along my jaw line.. and down to my neck.. "Sexy.."

"Robert.."

"I know baby.." he starts to kiss down my body, along my chest, taking my breast in his mouth first.. slowly sucking and licking.. before continuing down to my stomach.. but just before he kisses a little further south.. there's a knock at the door.. he groans in frustration.. "Who the fuck could that be?"

"I uh.. kinda ordered breakfast.. I missed dinner so.."

"You ordered room service?" He quickly jumps up, pulling on some pants.. before heading to the door..

"Yeah.. is that ok?"

"I guess..you did miss dinner.." he smirks.. "You might wanna cover up.." he nods to me, so I quickly pull the sheets over me. He opens the door, and a guy from the hotel walks in with a trolley of breakfast for us.. it's a little awkward as I'm still lay watching in the bed..

"Thank you sir.." he quickly closes the door after the guy leaves.. "So.. Breakfast.."

"Breakfast.." I smile before making my way over to him, the sheets still wrapped around me.. "I am starving.."