1| breakfast table

It was a lovely morning as Rahul Malhotra entered the mansion at exactly 6 am. Returning from his routine morning walk, he headed straight to the kitchen where a woman was preparing breakfast. He enveloped her in a warm embrace from behind.

"Aray, aagya mera beta," she exclaimed while tenderly caressing his face. Rahul hugged her even tighter and replied, "Ji" .

"Kia zarurat thi aj walk py jany ki raat ko thakay huay aai they?" She inquired to which he planted a kiss on her cheek and reassured her , "mama main bilkul nahi thaka hua I'm perfectly fine"

"Acha, come to my side, show me your face. 2 hafty say nahi dekha mainy Apny Betay ko," she said and he shifted to her right side receiving a loving kiss on his forehead.

"Bachon ko pata hai mery aany ka?" He asked his mother

and she replied, "Nahi, tumny deir sy aana tha is liye nahi bataya, warna soty he nahi raat ko. Waisy bhe school tha subha anu ka. Ab jao, freshen up ho kar aao aur un dono badmash ko bhee uthao mujhay bhot tang Kia tumhary jany kay baad dono ne shayad tumhe dekh kar jaldi uth jain," she continued working.

Rahul chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Main uthata hoon unhe," he said, leaving the kitchen.

He went to Aarav's room and shook his head while smiling. Aarav was lying in an odd direction, almost about to fall off the bed with his head under the pillow.

His alarm was blaring, but the young boy was sound asleep. Rahul ran his hand through Aarav's hair and kissed his forehead.

"Aaru get up, bacha," Aarav groaned.

"Aarav, you'll be late, bacha," Rahul tried again.

"Mama, 5 mins please," Aarav replied sleepily, turning away. "Are you sure, Mr. Aarav Malhotra?" Rahul firmly asked, and Aarav immediately opened his eyes, hugged Rahul, and said, "Bhaiya, ap kab aaye and bataya kyun nahi?"

"Raat ko late paunch tha, bacha," Rahul replied and smiled.

"I missed you!," Aarav said while hugging him more tightly Rahul pulled him  and caressed his cheeks, "I missed you too. Now go wash up and get ready. I want you downstairs in the next 20 minutes."

Rahul left the room and went to Ania's room.

Entering the room, he saw a girl wrapped up in her blanket hugging her teddy bear tightly, the lamps still on.

As he walked towards the bed he noticed a frame on the bed with his father and Ania's picture, realizing she was missing her father last night .

Rahul gently caressed her hair and kissed her forehead, saying, "Anu, get up, baby."

Ania groaned, covering her face with the blanket.

"Bacha, get up, or else you'll be late, come on," Rahul softly urged.

She opened her eyes and immediately jumped on him, saying, "Bhaiya!" Rahul kissed the side of her head while smiling and asked, "Kaisa hai mera bacha?"

She replied, "bilkul theek nahi," sobbing.

Rahul pulled her and cupped her face, "Anu, kia hua, why are you crying?"

She explained, "I missed you soo much, bhaiya," hugging him again.

Her head on his chest, she cried. Rahul pulled her out of hug and comforted her, "Bss bacha, see I'm back, stop crying. I promise I won't go now," wiping her tears.

She cutely asked, "Pinky promise, Mr. Rahul?" Rahul chuckled and pinched her nose, replying, "Pinky promise, Mr. Rahul ka bacha."

Taking her to the washroom, he said, "Now no more roi roi , jaldi sy get ready and come for breakfast. I'll give you your clothes."