6| Health

At 4 pm, everyone was busy with their work and forgot about lunch.

Rahul was in his study working on his laptop, Ania was in the lounge surrounded by books and papers, and Aarav was studying in his room.

When Rahul came out of his study, he saw Ania working on her essay.

He went over to her and asked softly, "kitna ho gaya?"

Ania looked tense as she replied, "I've done the math test twice, ab essay likh rahi hoon two pages ho gaye ab Kia likhoon samaj he nahi aaraha."

Rahul noticed her fingers pressing against her thumb and took the pen from her hand.

"Acha choro ye sab come with me," he said, getting up from the couch.

Ania followed, but she suddenly swayed and Rahul caught her.

"Are you okay, Anu?" he asked, concerned.

"Yes, bhaiya," she replied weakly, holding her head.

Seeing Ania's condition Rahul got worried .

while Aarav came downstairs and asked, "What happened, bhaiya?"

"Anu ko chakar aa rahy hain " Rahul explained.

It didn't took much time for Aarav understand , Ania hadn't eaten breakfast as she was stressed up and lied to Rahul during their study session out of fear, which led to her feeling unwell.

"Bhaiya ap isky Khany k liye kuch le aain . Main iska Blood pressure check karta hoon." Aarav said , going to get the blood pressure machine.

Rahul headed to the kitchen to fetch something, while Aarav set up the blood pressure machine and gave Ania a stern glare.

"Aisy kyun dekh rahy hain?" Ania asked him.

"You haven't eaten anything since last night," Aarav said coldly, and Ania gulped, looking down.

Aarav gently pulled her hand, but she withdrew it, saying, "No bhai dard ho ga."

"Anu, I'm just checking your blood pressure. Nahi hoga" Aarav reassured her.

"Ho ga . Mainy bare baba ko dekha tha he clenched his eyes jab pressure zayada hua tha." Ania whispered nervously.

Aarav chuckled and replied, "kuch nahi ho ga, trust me."

He checked her blood pressure, which was slightly low but not alarming.

Just then, Rahul returned with some fruits and sat next to Ania, concerned. "Kia hua Aarav ? Is she okay?" he asked.

" ji bhaiya, don't worry. Theek hai bss weakness ho gai hai kuch khaya jo nahi hai," Aarav replied, putting away the machine.

Rahul's expression darkened as he asked Ania firmly, "Anu breakfast kia tha?"

Ania hesitated and looked down.

"When I ask something, I need an answer," he said firmly.

Ania whispered, "bhaiya bhook nahi lag rahi the."

"Tumhe kab bhook lagti hai ? Jab pucho tab tumhara pait Bhara hua Hota hai. Just look at the kids if your age un k samny bachi lagti ho ! Your iron levels are low, your hemoglobin levels are low, and you conveniently forget. What's wrong with you? Kia chahti ho tum ? Look at your face Ania it's all pale!" Rahul scolded, and tears welled up in Ania's eyes.

"Sorry, bhaiya," she replied, on the verge of crying, but Rahul ignored her apology.

"Aarav, take her to her room," he instructed, and left the lounge with the bowl of fruits.

Aarav escorted Ania to her room, where she sat on her bed. Rahul joined her and took a fork, starting to feed her fruits.

"Bhaiya bss." Ania said after a few bites.

"Shut up and finish your plate. I'm not going to listen to you now" Rahul said firmly, continuing to feed her.

"Drip ki zaroorat hai?" Rahul asked Aarav, and Ania immediately shook her head.

"No, bhaiya, no drip. Main theek hoon. Pakka promise I'll finish this plate and eat whatever you say, but drip nahi please bhaiya" Ania pleaded, on the verge of tears.

She hated hospitals, needles, and anything related to medical procedures.

"Did I ask you?" Rahul replied coldly, and Ania looked down.

"Agar ye khana theek se nahi khai ge then we'll have to administer the drip," Aarav responded.

"No, bhai , please ye dekhain main Kha rahi hoon thora sa reh Gaya hai." Ania replied, starting to eat on her own, and Rahul bit his lip, trying not to smile.

After a few minutes, she finished, and she looked at Rahul, who was engrossed in his phone. "Bhaiya Kha liya " Ania said, and Rahul took the plate, handing it to Aarav.

Rahul was about to get up when Ania held his hand tightly .

"bhaiya please bss karein na subha say itna Sara gussa kar rahy hain bachi ki jaan lein gay kia ?" Ania pleaded.

"Toh Kia nahi karna chahiye tha ? Anu, look at yourself beta. you never take your health seriously . Do you realize how worried everyone is about your health?" Rahul said calmly.

"I'm sorry. Pakka promise ap jo karein gay karoon gi bss gussa na hon . aj ki daant puri ho gai yaar subha se sab daant rahay hain mery toh hathoon main bhee itna dard hi raha hai apny itna Maara and then itna Sara likha aur phir Aarav took my bp even my arm hurts" Ania replied .

Rahul smiled kissed her forehead gently.

"Have some rest. Nahi hoon gussa main and bp check karny se koi pain nahi Hota so stop with this drama of yours " Rahul said, pulling her into the duvet.

Ania smiled sheepishly

"Bhaiya apna phone dein gay , I want to talk to bhaiya and Bhaiyu," Ania asked.

"Abhi nahi beta. Have some rest. Baad main abhi so jao" Rahul replied, laying down next to her.

He patted her head affectionately, and she hugged him, resting her head on his chest, falling asleep within a few minutes.

_______________________________

Hey guys ! How's the chapter ?

How's Rahul ?

How was Ania ?

How was Aarav ?

Any idea who is bhaiya and bhaiyu ? 🤭

Any suggestions?

Complete the target for next update .

Target, 45+ votes and 50+ comments inline .

Thankyou!

Happy reading !

Love Ree <3