15| Harsh

It was around 8 pm, and Ania sat by the poolside, her legs dangling in the water.

Avi came from behind and playfully nudged her or more like pushed her, still holding onto her as she recoiled

"Uff hoo bhaiyu," she exclaimed and put her hand on her chest

"Mera sans ruk Gaya." She said and punched his shoulder

He chuckled and settled beside her,

"Kia hua?" He asked as she was totally lost in thoughts

"Ap meri help karain gay?" she asked looking at him.

Avi raised an eyebrow inquisitively.

"PTM hai parson, bhaiya gaye toh bhot daant paregi aur is baar toh mama bhee daantain gi." she explained, knowing Avinash wasn't too strict about studies.

"What do you need me to do?" he asked.

Ania looked at him with puppy-dog eyes.

"PTM py chalain jain ?" she said.

"Bhaiya kabhi nahi manain gay," he replied.

"yaar bhaiyu Adi bhaiya se bolain ke bhaiya ko koi kaam de dain aur Aarav ka waise bhee collage hai bhaiya phir apko he Bhajain gay" she suggested.

"Nope," he simply denied, shaking his head.

"phir jain yahan se Fazool main mera time waste kiya" she sighed and looked away

"Meri meeting hai Anu. Should I ask Aarav?" Avi proposed.

"No!" she immediately protested.

"Jab parhai ki baat hoti hai toh he's like bhaiya 2.0, you never know his mood," she explained, and he chuckled.

"Are you scared of Aarav?" he teased

she scrunched up her face, shaking her head.

"Okay, I'll talk to bhaiya, don't worry," he assured her.

"Sacchi?" Ania asked, her face lighting up and he nodded

"Bas ap school sambhal lein main ghar ka dekh loongi," she replied.

"Adi," Raghav called as he entered Aditya's room.

"Ji baba?" Aditya replied, rising from his bed.

"Kuch kar rahe ho?" Raghav inquired.

"Nahi nahi ap batain kuch chahiye?" Aditya asked.

"Nahi main bss ye kehny aaya tha packing kar lo" Raghav said.

"Kyun baba? Is everything okay?" Aditya asked, his concern evident.

"Yes, everything is fine, beta. Your mama is calling us, so we need to go to her. We'll leave tomorrow after office," Raghav reassured him.

"Mama theek hain na ?" Aditya asked, seeking further reassurance, and Raghav nodded.

"Avi ko bhe bata dena," Raghav added before leaving Aditya's room.

Ania went into Rahul's study in search of a notebook she had left behind. As she scanned the room, her eyes landed on his desk, where his hard drive lay.

Memories flooded her mind as she connected it to his laptop, she knew the password as it was her birthday, she unlocked it and opened the file of pics, her childhood pictures with her father.

Lost in nostalgia, Ania's reverie was shattered by the sound of approaching footsteps.

she hurriedly closed the album, and she accidentally deleted a file in her haste.