7| Return

Last night, as Ania wasn't feeling well, so she slept in Rahul's room after dinner.

At 6 in the morning, Rahul woke up and found Ania fast asleep, cuddled up to him.

He gently stroked her hair and kissed her forehead before starting his morning routine.

When Rahul returned from his walk, he woke them up.

Aarav and Ania both came downstairs, and Ania went to Rahul, saying, "Bhaiya Baal bana dein"Rahul made her a ponytail and then tied her shoelaces.

Ania still being a 16 yrs old doesn't ties her hairs herself she loves to get it done by her bhaiya or mama . And Rahul specifically watched YouTube videos to learn how to make braid and ponytail.

As they sat at the breakfast table, Rahul and Aarav finished their breakfast while Ania struggled to finish hers.

"Anu late ho jao gi jaldi finish karo" Rahul said, helping her with her bag.

"Bhaiya thora sa reh Gaya hai bss na waisy he late ho rahi hoon" Ania replied

Aarav chimed in, "Chup chap khatam karo"

Ania, frustrated, muttered, "apka Kia masla hai. I hate you!"

Rahul's firm voice interrupted, "Anu, behave."

Suddenly, a stern voice came from behind, "Rahul, behave."

Ania turned and saw, Raghav. She smiled and ran to hug him, calling him "Bare Baba."

Raghav hugged her back and asked Rahul playfully "kyun tang kary ho meri beti ko" and Rahul rolled his eyes and then he hugged him

"bhaiyu and bhaiya kahan hain?" Ania asked

"yahan hain !" Adi and Avi entered the room.

All of them greeted and the youngsters including Rahul and Aditya gathered in the lounge.

Ania pleaded Rahul, saying, "bhaiya please aj nahi jana dekhain bhaiya aur bhaiyu bhee aain hain."

"No Anu! school jao ye log rest karain gay jab ap aao gi phir kar Lena jo karna hai" Rahul replied

Ania looked at her Adi bhaiya with pleading eyes "thori deir ki toh baat hai main bhee tab tak fresh ho kar uth jaon ga" Adi said softly.

Ania looked at her bhaiyu

"bhaiya yaar aik din ki hi toh baat hai kuch nahi hota" Avi said to Rahul and he rolled his eyes .

The biggest supporter of his sister is back .

"No means no . Anu foran utho time dekha hai" Rahul said firmly and she got up and went to school.

"Yaar Aarav Rishi ki birthday hai kal raat ko party hai club main puri class ko invite Kia hai along with some more friends tu aaye ga?" A friend of Aarav asked him .

"I want to but I can't . Bhaiya kabhi nahi allow karain gay and you know Rishi us kay parents are totally chill woh usay kuch nahi kehty and his parties woh bhee deir tak hoti hain main nahi aa sakta also bare baba and bhaiya are back" Aarav explained.

"Avi aagaya?" his friend asked.

Aarav nodded.

Aarav and Avi have been more like friends since childhood as they don't have much age gap they have a 1.4 years age gap and both of them have friends in common.

His friend suggested, "Then ask him to talk to bhaiya, simple."

Aarav hesitated, "Nahi bhaiya nahi manain gay. I'll talk to him later."