2| A big trouble

Ania went into her classroom and spotted her best friend Meher. With a smile, she settled into the seat beside her, seeking solace in her friend's company.

Meher is Anias best friend they know each other since childhood as Mehers brother is Rahuls best friend.

Meher, noticing Ania's somber expression and gently asked her "What's wrong, Anu? You seem upset ."

"Mujhay bhaiya pay bhot gussa aaraha hai . Aj he aain hain aur itna Sara daanta . I'll never talk to him ." Ania said

"Is it because unhe tumhary maths kay marks pata chal gaye ?" Meher questioned, surprised.

"Oh shit !" Ania reacted in shock.

"Mainy toh unhe bataya he nahi ! Agar unhe pata chal gaye toh I'll be in big trouble. Ab Kia karoon ?" She panicked .

"Relax anu kuch nahi hoga . Maybe he forgot about it," Meher reassured her.

Ania, still tense, murmured, "woh kabhi nahi bhoolain gay . He will definitely ask me . What should I do?"

"Let's worry about it later, ma'am is here Choro ye sab sochna and book nikalo"
Meher diverted her attention, and they both focused on their books.

Back at home, around 4 pm, Aarav was deeply engrossed in his studies . While Ania was in the lounge watching YouTube.

when Ania got bored, barged into his room dramatically and flopped on his bed lazily with a sigh . swinging her legs , which are hanging down . Seeing her antics, Aarav shook his head in disbelief.

Ania exclaimed "bhaiii I'm sooo bored!"

"Why don't you watch TV then?" Aarav suggested, engrossed in his work.

"nahi ! Mainy kuch acha karna hai .. ice cream Khanay chalain ?" She asked him excitedly.

"No anu bhaiya gussa hon gay" he refused .

"Uff ho yaar phir Kia karoon main ! Baking karain ?" She again asked hoping for a positive response but he looked at her and said

"Haan Haan go ahead . Mery pass mat aana bad main Kay 'bhaiiii bhaiya nai mujhay ruler say Mara'.." he said sarcastically imitating her .

"Uff phir main Kia karooon ?" She whined .

"Go and bring your school bag" Aarav said while writing notes on his book

"No bhai main tv he dekh leti hoon" she said while getting up from the bed .

"Ania" Aarav said in a firm voice .

She gulped and said "acha gussa na hon main Lati hoon" and left the room After a few minutes she came back with her bag and she totally forgot about the maths test which was in her bag since last week and gave it to aarav and rested her head on his lap .

"bhai mujhe nini aarahi hai"

aarav looked at her with raised brows and replied "parhai ka Sunte hi tumhe neend Aajati hai ?"

"Bhai sachi muchi" she said with a cute face and aarav immediately melted and kept the bag and all the books on side table .

While Ania layed on bed and pulled him right next to her and she put her head on his chest while hugging him and aarav gently patted her head and she got into deep slumber.

Rahul returned home and found lounge empty and went into her mothers room but then he remember that she messaged him that she's going to her sisters house and she will be staying there for some time.

He headed towards aaravs room and found Aarav and Anu sleeping while hugging eachother he went towards them and kissed aaravs forehead and he woke up.
"aray bhaiya ap kab aai?" He asked in a sleepy voice .