16| Left

The next day, around 4pm, Ania returned from school and only Aarav was at home, as the others were at the office.

She was stressed about her results and went to Aarav's room. As she barged in, she noticed the lights were off, and Aarav was asleep.

He was really tired he studied all night and then he went to collage so it was a much needed nap.

She went close to him and looked at him for some time to confirm whether he's actually asleep or he was acting she shook him a little

"Aarav?" she called softly, and he groggily opened his eyes.

"Anu?" he murmured.

"Ap so rahe ho?" she asked, and he gave her a look.

"Nahi dance kar raha hoon. Wanna join?" he replied sarcastically

She shook her head with a tight lipped smile.

"Jao yahan se yaar I'm very sleepy puri raat parha hai mainy please mat tang karo" he said and turned to the other side

"I don't get it ap itna parh kese lete hain" she huffed and left to her room and called Avi.

"Bhaiyuuu," she whined.

"Ji betu" he replied softly

"Please mat jao."

"We'll discuss it once I'm back, okay?" he reassured her before disconnecting.

Ania retreated to the lawn, sitting on her favorite spot, the hanging sofa swing, lost in thoughts about her exam results , she was trying to calculate the minimum marks she could have scored and Later, she returned to the living room to do her homework.

When Rahul and Aditya returned home she was still busy doing her work,

"wah bhae aj toh koi bhot parhai kar raha hai" Aditya ruffled her hairs.

"Kia kar rahi ho?" Rahul asked and seated next to her

"homework" she replied bored and leaned to his shoulder

"play with my hairs bhaiya sar main dard ho raha hai" she said closing her eyes.

"Itni dafa bola hai school ke baad so Jaya karo phir homework kiye karo , lay down" he gestured towards his lap.

she put the books on table and rested her head on his lap.

"Aarav kahan hai?" Rahul asked.

"So rahe hain he was tired kal raat ko nahi soye the" Ania replied enjoying the head massage he was giving her.

"Oiling karoon?" Rahul asked

"noo" she immediately denied.

"Kyun" he frowned

"I hate oiling itni smell aati hai mama itna forcefully karti hain har month" she replied making a face and he smiled.

Till then Raghav and Avi returned home

"hey missy" avi pinched her nose between his knuckles and she jerk his hand

"don't do this bhaiyu I'm not a kid" she sulked and avi chuckled.

"No matter what you're always a kid for us" Rahul said softly

"Bachon ko na daante hain aur na he marte hain," she smirked,

"Woh toh kal pata chale ga" he said and lightly tapped her head.

"Bhaiya pehle hi dard ho raha hai yaar," she glared at him, and he kissed her forehead.