9| Tenderness

Avi gently opened Ania's bedroom door and saw her crying curled up in her blanket.

Anu," he called softly, she stifled her sobs, burying her face deeper into the pillow pretending to sleep.

"I know you're awake," Avi said, sitting beside her and uncovering her.

"Anu get up," he said firmly as she sobbed.

she raised her tear streaked face, her eyes , cheeks and nose all red .

Befor Avi could say anything Ania hugged him tightly

Avi held her close, his hand moving in soothing circles on her back.

Avi comforted her, saying, "bss Ania ..shh aise nahi rote."

He offered her a glass of water. Ania took a sip, her cries subsiding momentarily.

"Bhaiyu main..." she began but Avi interrupted his voice steady yet compassionate.

"Anu, calm down stop crying phir we will talk"

Ania gulped the glass of water and looked at him.

Avi enveloped her in a comforting side hug.

"Do you realize apny bhaiya ko kitna disappoint kiya?" Avinash asked, his tone was gentle but firm.

Ania buried her face against his midriff, her admission choked with tears.

"I didn't mean to, mujhe laga unhe pata nahi chalega " she whispered, her voice barely audible amidst her sobs

Avi gently wiped away her tears.

"Ania, imagine agar bhaiya aur apki teacher ko nahi pata chalta .You would have aced the test, impressed bhaiya. apko satisfaction hoti us say ? You love bhaiya right? Jhoot bolti unse?"

Ania shook her head, fresh tears welling in her eyes.

"No bhaiyu I love him. I didn't mean to lie..." she trailed off, her sobs intensifying.

Avi held her close he is scared that this girl would end up getting sick .

"acha bss we will talk about it later" he tried to calm her but she kept on sobbing.

"Ania, stop," he said firmly "Go wash your face."

Avi's love for Ania stands out among all his brothers. All her brothers adore her deeply but Avi's affection is the most openly expressed. He's the one who rarely scolded her and showers her with love and care. Avi can't bear to see his little princess falling ill or shedding tears.

When Ania came back, she lay down next to him, snuggling close. Avi asked her to eat something, but she said she wasn't hungry and fell asleep in his arms, cuddled up to him.

Aarav returned home late due to extra classes . Avi briefed him on what had happened, and Aarav was visibly upset but Avi managed to calm him .

Aarav entered Ania's room and found her deep in thought. He settled beside her, he couldn't ignore the sadness in her eyes.

"Ye Kia kiya hai aj?" he asked gently.

Ania looked at him.

"I didn't mean to" she replied softly.

"Ania do you have any idea bhaiya ki in sb cheezon sy kitni nafrat hai" Aarav said his tone grew firm.

"Aarav mujhe nahi pata tha test kay bary main I was scared bhaiya ne pichli baar maths test py Mara tha that's why.." Ania replied

"Aur tujhe ispy maar nahi pary gi?" Aarav asked raising his brows .

Ania looked at him "bhaiya bhot naraz hai bhai?" she asked , her voice trembling with emotions

"Abhi sirf bhaiya upset hain but by evening, Adi bhaiya and Bare baba bhee hoon gay" Aarav replied.

Ania's eyes widened in alarm. "Who will tell them?" she asked .

"Bhaiya," Aarav replied simply.

Tears filled Ania's eyes "Aarav mujhe bhot dar lag raha hai I miss baba woh mujhe hamesha bhaiya ki daant se bacha lete the i want him bhai mujhe baba chahiye I miss him." she said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Ania was her father's princess, his most cherished treasure. After his passing, Rahul had to become stricter for the sake of proper parenting. But everyone knows that Rahul loves her the most and can't bear a single tear in her eyes.

Aarav hugged her tightly

"Bss Anu aise nahi rote Calm down . Come on yaar look who's crying I'll take your picture and 'cry baby' likh kay post kar doon ga insta py" he joked, trying to lighten the mood and comfort her gently rubbing her back.

As her cries turned into sobs, Aarav led her downstairs, where she clung to him tightly as they sat on the couch.

When Rahul and Aditya returned home, Ania held onto Aarav's shirt tightly. Aditya, unaware of what had transpired greeted her affectionately,

"Hey princess" Aditya ruffled her hairs from the back.

But his expression turned concerned when he saw her dull face.

"Anu Kia hua beta?" he asked softly he could sense the tension on her face

Ania glanced at him nervously.

"Ap gussa nahi hain?" she asked timidly.

Avi palmed his face and Aarav internally palmed his face

Rahul sat down next to Avinash on the couch totally ignoring what's happening

"Kyun apny kuch aisa kiya hai k mujhe naraz hona chahiye" Aditya asked gently

Just then Raghav entered the house.

"Where's my princess?" Raghav called out, and Ania rushed to hug him tightly.

him handed her a box "I got pastries for you Khany k baad Kha Lena" he said kissing her forehead.

"Tum dono kyun aise bethe ho? Adi, go freshen up . Rahul, utho foran" Raghav instructed before heading to his room.

Aditya headed to his room. Rahul was about to leave when Ania, overwhelmed with guilt wrapped her arms tightly around Rahul's waist from behind

"Sorry sorry sorry .." she kept on apologizing.

"Leave me Anu" Rahul said firmly but Ania, being Rahul's sister, refused to comply.

"No," she replied clinging to him.

Rahul sighed, gently freeing himself from her grip which was preety easy .

Ania immediately hugged him again.

"Please bhaiya na aisy ignore na karain" she pleaded her voice heavy with emotion.

"I want you in my study within 30 minutes. Have something to eat and then come straight to my study. And don't you dare skip your meal. I know you haven't eaten lunch. Eat now and then come to my study." Rahul instructed firmly before leaving.

________________________________

Hey Guys ! How's the chapter?

I had to divide the chapter I tried to make it as short as possible idk why am I adding a little too much details but hope you like it , I thought of dividing the study and sneak out scene .

How was Avi ?

What will Rahul do ?

How was Aarav ?

How was Ania?

Any favorite scene ?

Any suggestions?

Also do you want me to add Reyansh reaction? do lemme know if you want his and mehers scene :)

Complete the target for next update

45+ votes 55+ comments

Thankyou !

Happy reading !

Love Ree <3