11| injury

"Aarav bhaiya ki call aa rahi hai" Avi said panicked

"Mazak mat kar Avi, and check these pictures," he replied casually , trying to maintain his cool.

"I'm serious, Aarav ye dekh," Avinash insisted, showing him the phone.

Aarav's face went pale as he saw the caller ID.

He motioned for Avinash to follow him outside, away from the noise.

"Uthao," Aarav said, his voice shaky.

Avinash hesitated before picking up.

"Get home now. You have 30 minutes, not a minute late," Rahul's stern voice came through the phone before he hung up.

"Kia kaha?" Aarav asked, his nerves on edge.

"Gar chaloo. Adha ghanta hai" Avinash replied urgently as they rushed to their car.

"You said everyone was asleep?" Avinash questioned Aarav as they drove.

"Lights off thein room ki. How was I supposed to know whether they were awake?" Aarav defended himself.

"Maar dein gay dono ko," Avinash mumbled, shooting Aarav a look.

Arriving home, they found Rahul pacing with anger in the lounge.

"In my study Now!" He ordered them with a sharp tone.

Aarav and Avinash exchanged nervous glances.

"Gaye?," Aarav whispered.

"Bilkul" avi replied

They approached the study door , Knocking timidly, they entered to find Rahul standing with his back to them.

"Where were you both?" Rahul's voice was low but threatening.

Aarav struggled to speak.

"party main," Avinash answered, knowing that staying silent would only make things worse.

Rahul turned towards them, his steps heavy with frustration.

"Mana Kia tha na mainy? Kiya tha na mana ? Wasn't I clear? Aik dafa main baat samaj nahi aati tum logon ko" Rahul's voice thundered, causing both Aarav and Avinash to flinch.

"Sorry, bhaiya," they muttered in unison, their voices barely audible.

"Enough with the apologies! Bachay nahi ho dono jo har baat pat sorry!" Rahul snapped, his tone cutting through the air.

Both of them hung their heads in shame.

"Kiska idea tha ye sneak out karny ka?" Rahul demanded, his voice rising in anger.

Arnav was ready to take the blame, but Aarav spoke up truthfully. "Mera," he admitted.

Rahul stormed towards him, seizing his ear roughly.

"Pata tha mujhe ye harkat isi ki hi hogi!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with fury as he twisted Aarav's ear, a pained yelp from him.

"Ahh ,bhaiya dard ho raha hai," Aarav winced, his voice strained.

"Hona bhee chahiye! Anu was sleeping with you, Aarav. How could you be so careless? Leaving her alone like that. mainy toh waisy he socha to check her. pata hai she almost had a panic attack!" Rahul scolded sternly,

"What happened to Anu? Theek hai woh ?" Avi's concern was evident in his voice.

"She's fine. Adi bhaiya is with her," Rahul reassured him.

"Aik dafa dekh loon bhaiya please?" Avi asked, but his request died on his lips as he caught Rahul's deadly glare.

"Tum dono bache nahi ho . Act like mature boys. Agar aik cheez say mana Kia hai toh there's a reason behind it. Kyun nahi sunte?" Rahul's voice boomed with frustration.