13| Hide and Seek

Rahul entered Ania's room to find her standing by her study table.

"Kia hua?" he asked, a tinge of concern in his voice.

"Kuch nahi washroom ja rahi the paoon study table py lag gaya," she replied with a sheepish smile.

At that moment, Aarav walked in.

"Kia hua?" he asked.

"Paoon laga hai table py washroom jaty huay. Bilkul dekh ke nahi chalti ye larki."Rahul chided lightly.

"Uff ho bhai bss bhee kar dein pechay par gaye hain ap isky subha se" Aarav guided her towards washroom.

"Aarav mama aa rahi hain teen char din tak meri baat hui hai , Anu ki bhee baat karwa dena unki do din se baat nahi hui us say" Rahul said.

"mama tension le lain gi bhaiya apko pata hai na unka" Aarav replied .

"Unhe mat batana" Rahul reponded.

"Apko nahi pata iska foran mu kholy gi apna" Aarav warned.

"haan toh bol dena k zayada zor se nahi lagi she'll be fine tension na lein" Rahul replied casually, scrolling through his phone.

"Kyun nahi lagi? Bhot zor se lagi hai. I'll tell Mama ap logon ne mujhe kitna daanta,kitna tang kia " Ania interjected as she came from the washroom.

"theek hai phir Mama will get worried, and she'll ask us to take you to the hospital for dressing again," Aarav replied casually.

"Main mazak kar rahi the bhaii," Ania said, rolling her eyes.

"Anu, ab Aram se chalna aj zayada dard hai kal tak it will be better , dont wear heavy shoes ok?" Rahul advised, and she nodded.

After some time, Ania peeked into Rahul's room, a smile on her face.

"Bhaiyaaa," she called softly.

"Ji, boliye." Rahul glanced at her and replied,

"Aisy kyun bol rahe hain?" she asked.

"Zaroor kuch chahiye hoga. Kia chahiye?" Rahul said, standing in front of his dresser, putting his watch back in its organizer.

Ania approached him.

"mere phone dedain ?" she asked, looking at him with a pleading expression.

"No!" Rahul replied firmly.

"Bhaiyaa, please, I'm getting bored main painting kar rahi the ab woh bhee boring ho gai hai please de dain," she pleaded.

"Phone k ilawa bhee there are many other activities," Rahul replied.

"Please bhaiyaa, aj dedain dekhain mujhe chot bhee lagi hai I can't do anything else" she said, looking at him with puppy eyes.

And here he melted

"De raha hoon, but I'm telling you, you have to study properly, Aur zayada deir tak mat use karna" Rahul said, his tone becoming stricter with each word .

She nodded

He went towards his drawer, and she turned around and smirked.

"Ye lo," Rahul handed her the phone,

she quickly said thank you before leaving.

Two days passed in a blur, and Ania was much better now.

The boys were in the lounge, scrolling on their phones. Adi was going through some files, and Rahul was on a phone call near the stairs.

Ania, all ready for school she ran downstairs, but her foot slipped on the last few stairs. Everyone gasped.