1. Marriage Proposal

Author's pov
- Singhania Mansion

A man having blue eyes, cold face and veiny hands walked towards dining table.

"Maa I'm leaving. I will be late in the evening as usual,so eat well and take your medicines at the right time. Don't worry I'll eat in the office,"Akshat said.
"Stop for a minute Akshat Singhania," His mother said in very cold tone.
His feet stopped.
"How many days will you be alone. I just want to see your marriage and then leave this world happily." His mother said with concern.
"Maa not again. Please." Akshat said.
"Beta, just for my sake!!" She said.
He left the mansion without saying a single word.

Akshat is sitting on the black chair with the cold face which had no emotions at all. He called his personal assistant,"Miss Siya organise a meeting with Mr. Raichand at 2p.m.!!"

Raichand Mansion

Sunrays fall on her face and she started shouting,"Mrs. Raichand,get out." Her mother with teary eyes left the room and went out of her room.
Mr. Raichand shouted,"Shivangi!! Come out fast or else I won't give you a single ruppee."

With a frustrated face, Shivangi got up and opened her phone and viewed the messages by HIM.

She changed her clothes and started walking towards HER SO CALLED PARENTS yeah she didn't love her parents

She changed her clothes and started walking towards HER SO CALLED PARENTS yeah she didn't love her parents. She hate them till core.
Mr. Raichand said to his wife,"I'm leaving as I have an important meeting today. I will be back at time but till then try to take care of her."
Shivangi stopped him and asked,"My money Mr. Raichand??"
Her father sighed and sent him money and left the mansion.
Mrs. Raichand served her food and asked her,"Where are you going,beta?"
Shivangi shouted,"None of your business Mrs. Raichand. Don't try to come near me. Just stay away."
She left the mansion in anger. Her mother tried to stop her but she didn't stop at all..

 Her mother tried to stop her but she didn't stop at all

{At office}
Akshat Singhania's pov

I shook my hands with Mr. Raichand who has been a father figure for me since my childhood. He was the student of my grandfather who considered him as his own son. We started discussing about the important details about our upcoming project. In between, his mobile phone flashed with a name which I could not read and a photo which was visible to me. It was of a girl, maybe his daughter??
She has beautiful hair and brown eyes. She looks like a GODDESS which I can worship for lifetime.
Mr. Raichand excused himself and left. I cleared my mind. HOW CAN I THINK OF ANY GIRL? HOW CAN I BE TOO MUCH CHEAP? I GUESS I NEED TO CLEAR MY MIND. I seriously need a drink. After meeting came to an end, I left the office.