9.Cute romance

Author's pov

Akshat was driving the car, and Shivangi was sitting beside him

Akshat was driving the car, and Shivangi was sitting beside him. Suddenly a name flashed on Akshat's phone, "Beautiful lady "

Shivangi was fuming in anger after reading the name. She was about to ask him when,

Akshat said to Shivangi,"Put it on the speaker, Shivi."

Shivangi picked up the call,and put it on the speaker.

Shivangi Singhania

Beautiful lady?? Huh who could she be? Is he cheating on me?? Nah nah my Aksh is not like that.

A voice came from another side,"Hello baby, how are you?"

Huh? Baby? I'm sure now Aksh would shout on her for this.

Akshat answered,"All good beautiful lady, what about you?"

Hey bhagwan, Aksh tumne pii rkhi h kya? Extra marital affair hai tumhara?
(Oh God, Aksh, are you drunk? Are you having extra marital affair ?)

Akshat was smiling like an idiot with her. He didn't even smile like this with me.

Her thoughts broke when the girl said,"I'm coming to Singhania's Mansion tomorrow with my friend. Don't forget to pick me up."

Akshat replied,"How can I forget my favourite person, beautiful lady? I'll be there on time."

She bid a goodbye by saying,"Bye baby,Love you."

Akshat replied,"Love you too, bye."

Love? What did she say? Love him? And he loves her too??

The call ended, and Akshat said,"We reached your office,Shivii."

I was about to open the door when he held my wrist. I screamed,"Leave me."

He questioned,"What happened, wifey?"

I replied," Ab Wifey,Wifey krlo. Extra marital affair hai na aapka?"

(Now you are doing wifey, wifey.Are you having an extra marital affair?)

He laughed,"She is my beautiful lady."

Akshat Singhania

She was already fuming in anger,and my words were adding fuel to it, but I was enjoying. I was enjoying this side of her.

She shouted,"Yes yours, she must be more beautiful than me,right. Let her come to my house. I will kill her whole bloodline."

She left leaving me shocked by her words.