6. Passionate Kiss

Shivangi Singhania

I looked into Akshat's eyes, those blue orbs shimmering with a hint of playfulness. It felt like he was inviting me into a world I had never known. The room around us seemed to fade as we held each other close, swaying to the rhythm of the soft music playing in the background.

When we were dancing, it was an amazing feeling. The feeling I never got before. I was all red when he leaned near my face. A sudden heat rose through my body when he was looking at my lips. I was all lost in his eyes, but then I realised the reality. A shiver ran through my spine when I heard my brain,'How can I move on too soon, Was I in love or was it because of loneliness? Am I cheating on Abhay,too?
I was about to stop Akshat, but he joined our foreheads.

When he gave me those papers, I wanted it to be a nightmare instead. Would he leave me like all of them? I felt my heart started feeling a pain, a fear, an unknown emotion which I could not recognise.
He said looking into my eyes,"Read them."

I read those papers and then my tears started escaping from my eyes,but this time they were not of sadness, vulnerability, or loneliness. This time they were of happiness. He was looking continuously in my eyes, and declared to everyone," Welcome Mrs. Shivangi Singhania, who is the owner of Singhania's chain of NGOs for the helpless people, Orphan children and many more. She is shining like a star in a world of books too. Her book, 'The Vulnerability' has crossed more than 200 lakh views in just a week. Without any promotion, any connection, the book has succeeded much. It was when I went to her house for the very first time, I saw a bundle of books which pulled me towards them. I published the book on my own without asking you , I'm sorry,My Wifey. This party, was actually organised for you. For Your unknown success. You told me you want to start NGO and here is your husband gifting you all you wanted."

I uttered in shock,"Y-you .. what are you saying Akshat.. W-Why did you do it without asking?"

He cupped my face and said,"Kirti has told alot about you even before when we didn't know each other. She told me how amazing you write, but you never published them. You were in guilt,but didn't wanted to start your career.If you won't publish them then one have to.. your talent, your writing must be infront of the world."

I was overwhelmed by the feeling I was feeling. It was like a dream came true. I didn't know what to say. I uttered a,"Thank you."

Author's pov

It was the next morning, when Akshat and Shivangi were all dressed in their formal clothes in the hall of the mansion.

Akshat teased,"So Mrs. Singhania is ready to see her dream infront of her eyes? What if I don't take you today?"

Shivangi said in irritated tone," From yesterday, you are teasing me Mr. Singhania. I will go there today and that's final."