13. Holika dahan

Author's pov..

The excited Shivangi was wandering around the house when she met her bestfriend,Kirti and Mansi.

She asked her face shining with joy,"Do you both know what is tomorrow?"

Kirti said,not understanding what her bestfriend was excited to hear,"Monday."

Mansi asked happily,"Tomorrow is your birthday?"

Kirti said with a glare to Shivangi,"Tera birthday kya saal mei 2 baar aata h?"

(Does your birthday come twice a year?)

Akshat's father joined them and said,"Birthday nahi Holi hai kal pagal bacho."

(It's not her birthday, it's Holi tomorrow, crazy kids.)

Shivangi hugged his buddy(Father-in-law),"Only you know me,papa. You are literally the best person!"

Kirti said to Akshat's father,"Humara Holi monster aapke ghr mei aagya hai bachke rehna isse."

(Our holi monster is in your house, stay safe from her.)

Akshat's father said,"My daughter is like me. I also love Holi. By the way, let's have a grand Holi party with our known ones. In the evening,we'll have Holika dahan. What say,little buddy?"

Shivangi jumped happily like a small kid.  Everyone smiled looking at her, including her husband who was looking at them.

Shivangi left saying,"Mai mom ko bta kr aati hu."
(I will come after telling mom about the party.)

Kirti said to Akshat's father,having tears in her eyes,"She's too much happy with you all. First time,Uncle Raichand's decision is right. The decision of making her Mrs. Akshat Singhania."

Akshat's father questioned her,"Is everything okay between Mr. Raichand and her? I haven't seen her going back to her house in these 4 months."

Kirti said,her eyes filled with anger,"No, nothing is okay, Mr. Raichand is the worst father. He is the reason she has suffered alot."

Mansi asked her,"What had he done?"

Akshat replied walking towards them,"He had given all those sufferings for her life only. He is not that bad."

Kirti asked him,"What are you saying,bro?"

Krish added,"Do you trust us,Kirti?"

Kirti nodded and Krish continued,"We are calling Mr. Raichand to Singhania's Mansion in Holi party. And about the reasons, I'll tell you by myself."

On the other hand, Kirti reached Kitchen. She saw Nisha with her mother- in-law,preparing food.

Nisha said to Shivangi's mother-in-law,"Aunty, see how tasty my food looks?"

Shivangi's mother-in-law nodded.

Nisha asked her,"Will Akshat like this?"

Shivangi's mother-in-law said,"Depends on his mood actually. He only eats the food made by me or Shivangi."

Shivangi joined them and said to her mother-in-law,"Mom,you know we are having Holi party tomorrow."

Her mother-in-law replied,"Are you happy?"