12. Under the sheets

Author's pov

In their way to room

Shivangi was standing with her arms folded, showing her anger to her husband.

Akshat requested,"I'm sorry. Mera dhyan nahi tha surroundings pe."

(I'm sorry. I was not paying attention to the surroundings.)

Shivangi started walking,and Akshat followed her like a lovesick puppy.

Akshat again pleaded with a mischievous smile on his face,"I'm sorry. I'll show my body to you only baby. Don't be angry."

Shivangi replied with a smile,"Besharam."
(Shameless)

Akshat blindfolded her and said,"There's something special for you."

Shivangi asked,"What is it,Aksh?"

Akshat held her hand, and took her towards their bedroom.

When they reached, Akshat said, his voice, soft and husky,"Happiest 4th month anniversary,Shivi

When they reached, Akshat said, his voice, soft and husky,"Happiest 4th month anniversary,Shivi."

Akshat's fingers danced across her cheek, tracing the outline of her jaw, as he leaned in closer. Shivangi felt the warmth of his breath against her skin, and her heart skipped a beat. She knew this moment well, had felt it countless times before, but somehow, it never failed to take her breath away. She closed her eyes, savoring the sensation, the familiarity of it all.

As he continued to trail his fingers down her neck, she let out a small sigh, her shoulders relaxing into his touch. "Thank you,Aksh," she murmured softly, her voice barely audible over the sound of their shared breath.

Akshat pulled back just enough to gaze into her eyes, a smile playing at the corners of his lips. "I want you to know that no matter how many years go by, no matter what happens in our lives... you'll always be the most important person to me. You're my world, Shivi."

His words sent a shiver down her spine, and she found herself unable to speak for a moment. When she finally found her voice again, it came out in a whisper. "You are the sweetest,Mr. Singhania."

Akshat leaned forward, his lips just millimeters away from hers. "Well, I meant every word." And with that, he pressed his lips against hers, pulling her body flush against his. His kiss was gentle at first, but as their lips moved in unison, it grew deeper, more passionate.

 His kiss was gentle at first, but as their lips moved in unison, it grew deeper, more passionate