15. Long distance

Author's pov

Akshat checked his mobile, and saw many missed calls from his man. He called him back.

A- Akshat U- Unknown

A- What's the news?

U- Sir, I found a note, and a bouquet outside your house. I guess he was there in your house. I'm coming to your house sir to give you the belongings left by him.

A - Okay. Text me when you reach.

Akshat punched the wall, and said,his eyes became red,"How dare you to step in my house, and think of my wife!!"

He came in their room,kissed Shivangi's forehead,and said,"I won't let you suffer again."

He left the room as he got the notification by his man,'I'm here sir.'

The sun rays fell on Shivangi's eyes disturbing her sleep. She held her pillow tightly and spoke,"Aksh, kya kr rhe ho?"

(What are you doing,Aksh?)

Her father said softly,"Good morning, beta. Get up. It's already 10 in the morning."

She didn't realise who he was and replied thinking he is Akshat's father,"Good morning buddy."

Her father smiled and said,"It's not your buddy, Shivu."

Shivangi opened her eyes and said,"Why are you here Mr. Raichand?"

Her father answered,"To clear all the misunderstandings between us."

Shivangi said,"I don't want to listen."

She stood up and said,"You may leave now."

Akshat came in,and said,"At least give him a chance Shivi."

Akshat added,"Hold my hand,and just listen him for my sake. When you won't tolerate or want him to stop, we would stop."

Shivangi nodded.

Mr. Raichand started telling her everything.

(Author's note: Everything has been revealed in Chapter 8.)

Mr. Raichand continued,"I married again for your sake beta. You were already too much depressed and devastated due to your mom's death. I just wanted to end your pain. She is not that worst. She didn't have the married life a woman always wants. She didn't try for her child just to give you whole attention. She is not selfish Shivangi. She is not. Believe me. And about my trust on you. I have always trusted you, but just to save you I did send you away from me."

He started expressing everything. Suddenly Shivangi's breath became uneven. She starting fighting for breath. Akshat held her her tightly. On the other hand her father ran for water.

Akshat hugged her,and said,"Shivii, breathe, 1.2.3. Hold my hand tightly. Hug me tightly. Come on Shivi. You are a warrior."

"