5. Jealousy

At Singhania's Mansion
Shivangi Singhania

Today,I realised that his parents are totally opposite of them. The whole day was like a bliss. They didn't leave me alone for a second and shared thousands of things with me. We played Ludo together and ate mom's special halwa.

I was alone in the room when buddy entered,"What are you doing,Shivu?"

I answered,"Nothing,buddy. I'm just trying to write a letter for my bestfriend, Kirti."

Buddy asked,"It seems like my little buddy loves writing."

I smiled at him and confessed,"I love writing too much buddy. You know I've written a book but never published as I didn't get a chance to do so."

He replied,"Then why don't my buddy work on her career?"

I hugged him and said in a sad tone,"You know buddy, he, Mr. Raichand never asked for my views. Thank you Thank you very much to understand me in just one day."

He made me sit and said,"Mr. Raichand is not a bad father beta. He is just too much stressed because of his work.Just smile beta, and you are free here.You can pursue your dream. There are many books in your room,you can read them."

Author's pov
In the afternoon

Kirti entered Singhania's Mansion and saw her bestfriend. She had a book in her lap and has dosed off.

She has known her since her 3rd standard. She studied in 1st standard at that time. Yes Kirti was older than Shivangi, but their age gap never came between their friendship. Kirti was totally different from Shivangi. She could not confess her feelings for a person. She never told Shivangi how much she mattered to her. She was too restless from the day when Shivangi left her and didn't talk to her.

Kirti sat beside her and said to her sleeping figure,"Little Angel, was our bond too weak that it broke easily. You knew that my choice will never be wrong for you. You always told me that you will never leave me,but you left me with those three words,I hate you. You know na I won't tell you all these feelings when you will be awake. I'm sorry to force you and leave you alone with Akshat. He is seriously a right guy for you little Angel. You know why I call you Little Angel cause you understood me everytime, you read my eyes,you knew my wishes. Please don't be too much angry with your bestfriend."

She confessed everything with teary eyes to her bestfriend and her eyes fell on the letter.

It was when Shivangi opened her eyes and hugged her,"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Kirti.. You were always right. I was the one who misbehaved . How can I forget my bestfriend for a brat? I'm sorry .. please forgive me."

"

Kirti extended her hand to her to shake it in their style. Shivangi smiled at her.
They went downstairs,and the servant brought juice for both of them.