10. New Visitor

Author's pov

It was the breakfast time.Krish and Akshat were still separated from their love. They were sitting on the dining table. Their eyes fixed on the stairs to get to see their love.

Akshat's father said,"Eat your food both of you

Akshat's father said,"Eat your food both of you."

Akshat asked,"Papa,but all members are not present here. We do our breakfast together."

Akshat's father chuckled,"The members you want to be here will come down when they want to. Let them spend quality time together."

Akshat's mother said," Yes, don't you dare to disturb my daughters."

Akshat and Krish sighed.

Akshat's father asked,"When is Mansi(Akshat's cousin)coming?"

Akshat replied,"After two days dad. Actually she wanted to visit Jaipur first then she'll come to Mumbai."

Akshat's parents nodded.

After the breakfast, Akshat declared,"I have to get ready for office. I'll be back in a minute."

Akshat walked towards their room when he found Kirti already standing there with his clothes.

Kirti said,"Akshat bro, here are your clothes."

Akshat asked peeking into the room but finding it empty,"Where is my Shivi?"

Kirti said,"She is in the bathroom."

Akshat said,"Okay, I'm going inside then"

Kirti argued,"Nah, you can't come inside. She will kill me if I let you inside."

Kirti pushed him and shut the door close.

Akshat sighed and moved to guest room, he changed his clothes, and again moved outside their room.

Akshat knocked the door, and said,"Shivi, Tie the knot of my tie."

Shivangi shouted from inside,"Do it yourself or ask Rival(Krish) to do."