4. Her broken state

Author's pov

A man with a cunning smile said to the person another side of the call,"Do as I told you. When I'll be there,you must be there with him. Don't you dare to play with me or else you don't know what would I do with you and your family."

The girl in a nervous tone replied,"O-okay sir."

In restaurant

Akshat and Shivangi entered restaurant, and everyone started looking at them. Some were shocked while some were burning with jealousy. Shivangi was silent whole time,and Akshat didn't break the silence. They walked near their table and Akshat pulled her chair like a gentleman to let her sit.

A waiter came near them and gave them menu.
Akshat asked her softly,"What would you like to have biwi?"
Shivangi answered," Umm, maybe chinese and vanilla ice cream."
Akshat smiled and nodded. It was the first time she was talking with him without any anger or frustration.
It was because of his words,"Don't worry, I won't force you for anything. It's friendly date for us. Let's be friends and get to know about each other."
Akshat ordered in his cold tone," Same for me too and bring Restaurant's special juice for her."

Akshat said softly,"Let's play a game just to know each other a bit. I know I have become a villain husband in your book, but I'll try to become a hero bestfriend fir you. Will you let me for once??"

Shivangi nodded," Yes, sure. Promise me that you won't interfere in my life ,and never break my trust."

Akshat said,"I promise you that I won't break your trust. I won't interfere in your life until you are in any problem. I will always protect you. You are Mine. I mean you are my bestfriend from now on. Now we'll ask questions to each other."

Akshat asked,"What is your dream?

Shivangi answered,"To start an NGO and become a writer."

Shivangi asked,"When did you start working?"

Akshat answered,"At the age of 20."

Akshat asked,"Your favourite colour?"

Shivangi answered,"Black."

Then the waiter came with the drinks. When the waiter was giving Shivangi the drink,the drink spilled on her dress, and Akshat fumed with anger,"What the hell??? Can't you do your job correctly?"
Shivangi stopped him and said,"Leave it. Akshat. Where is the washroom??"
Waiter pointed and said in his trembling voice,"That way mam."

Shivangi walked towards the washroom when her eyes fell on the man who was kissing a girl roughly.

He was none other than Abhay

He was none other than Abhay. Her Abhay whom she trusted with her whole heart.
She pushed Abhay and slapped him.
She shouted," How can you do this to me Abhay? I loved you and you..H-how can you?"