2. Marriage

Shivangi Raichand

I rushed to my car as fast as I could. I have to meet him and tell him everything. I would marry him only. Mr. Raichand said that Mr. Not soon to be husband had been coming to meet me and decide the date of the marriage.

 Not soon to be husband had been coming to meet me and decide the date of the marriage

As I reached the Rathore Villa, I rushed towards his room. He was still sleeping, wait what?? I SAW A LIPSTICK HERE??? I SHOUTED AND ASKED HIM ABOUT IT.
He stuttered,"It's__of__my sister. Oh yeah of my sister bby. You believe me, right." Yes, I trust him with my whole heart. I hugged him and told him everything. He replied,"I_Mr. Akshat Singhania_the ruthless king of business world? He is a billionaire baby. Marry him. When I will be sure of marriage, I will marry. You don't even give kiss to me and you are asking me for marriage. I am a boy with thousands of desires baby, you understand me right?"
I was shocked after hearing his words.. Abhay..My Abhay..denied marrying me...Everyone left me.. everyone..
I wanted to cry out loud but I held my emotions and said,"Okay,Thanks Mr. Rathore."

I left the place and called my ONLY BESTFRIEND, Kirti Raghuwanshi. I have only cried my heart out infront of her. She has been a very good listener to me.
When she picked up call I said,"Meet me at club please,Kirti."

Author's pov

When Kirti reached the club, she saw her only bestfriend drunk. She walked towards her and sat beside her. She inquired,"So how's my little Angel?" Shivangi hugged her and stuttered,"Kirti_you_know_everyone_left_me_he_denied_to_marry_me." Kirti didn't get shock after her words as she already know it was going to happen one day. She asked,"Why do you want to marry now?" She said in childish voice,"Mr.Raichand_my_dad_he_is_going_to_marry_me_with_Some_AkshatSinghania." Kirti's eyes sparkled after hearing the name,"Akshat Singhania, Angel??" Kirti was too close of Akshat Singhania,and Akshat had already told her about a girl whom he was attracted towards.Kirti took her in her car to his penthouse. Kirti left her bestfriend on the door and rushed towards her car. She messaged Akshat to open the door.

Akshat Singhania

I opened the door and saw her lying on the ground. I carried her to the bedroom and informed Mr. Raichand that she would not be coming today to the mansion. She was sleeping so peacefully like a baby and I didn't want to wake her up so I went towards the kitchen to make dinner. In the evening, I woke her up,but she hugged me like I was her pillow. I tried to remove myself from her hold when she wake up and shouted,"Who are you??" I answered without any anger,"I have introduced you earlier too. I am Akshat Singhania. My name is enough for you to know who am I or I should tell you more?" She again shouted,"How did you bring me here and where is my bestfriend?" I held her waist and tried to remove that strand of hair which was blocking my view and said,"Lower your pitch,My girl. Come with me and have your dinner."

"