11. Punishment

Author's pov

They were sitting in the car. Akshat was listening at the two gorgeous women of his life who were talking with each other like bestfriends.

Akshat asked,"Biwi ji tum mujhe replace kr ri ho na. Aage kyu nahi aa rahi ho tum?"

(Wife, you are replacing me, aren't you? Why aren't you coming in front seat?)

Before Shivangi, Mansi said," Are bhai, wo meri bhi kuch lgti h. Humesha toh saath rehte ho inke aaj mere sath rehne do."

(Hey brother, she has a relation with me too. You always stay with her, let her stay with me today.")

Shivangi glared at him which cut him off.

Akshat asked Mansi and Shivangi,"Wanna go somewhere?"

Mansi and Shivangi replied together,"Cafe!!! Oreo shake!!!!"

Mansi and Shivangi laughed at the coincidence.

Mansi said,"Bro, do one thing, call the driver of other car and tell him to stop the car at the cafe you are taking us."

Akshat hummed.

At the cafe

As soon as the shakes arrived, Shivangi's and Mansi's eyes lit up with excitement. She took a sip and let out a satisfied sigh. "Mmm, this is delicious," she exclaimed, a huge smile on her face.

He leaned in close to Shivangi and whispered in her ear, "You look like my baby right now

He leaned in close to Shivangi and whispered in her ear, "You look like my baby right now."

Akshat smiled mischievously. "I mean, the way you're drinking that shake with such gusto, it reminds me of a baby drinking milk from a bottle. It's adorable."

Shivangi couldn't help but giggle at his comparison. "Well, I guess I do love my Oreo shakes just as much as a baby loves their milk," she admitted, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment when Mansi coughed.

They three burst into laughter, their voices filling the air with joy. Akshat reached out and gently wiped away a small drop of shake that had spilled on Shivangi's chin.

 Akshat reached out and gently wiped away a small drop of shake that had spilled on Shivangi's chin