16. School friend?

Author's pov

On the way, Shivangi saw a man in his early 30s with green eyes, and a small beard asking for a help

On the way, Shivangi saw a man in his early 30s with green eyes, and a small beard asking for a help. She stopped the car,and asked him,"What happened Mr.?"

He answered," I am Mr. Singh. Actually I am getting late for an important meeting, but my car is not working. Would you help me?"

Shivangi replied,still thinking hard if she should let a stranger in or not.

He again asked,"Would you?"

Shivangi came back to her senses, and replied,"Yeah, sure come in."

He was about to sit in front seat when Shivangi said,"Mr. Singh, sit in the back seat. Actually it's already reserved for someone."

He nodded in nervousness, but continued the conversation,"The meeting is with CEO Mrs

He nodded in nervousness, but continued the conversation,"The meeting is with CEO Mrs. Shivangi Singhania."

After hearing her name,she asked,"Its great to meet you Mr. Singh,I'm Shivangi Singhania only."

He said,"Wow, Shivangi. Is that you? I wanted to meet you as soon as possible and see fate has played it's game. You know when I heard your name by my PA, I was very excited to meet you. Wait lemme show you something."

Shivangi was feeling awkward already, but kept quiet. She said in her cold voice, the thing which she has learnt from her man, " You can show me,but Mr. Singh, it's Mrs. Singhania for you. I don't prefer to mix up personal life to professional one."

The words didn't have any effect on him,and he took out the card from his coat, and showed it to her.

She replied checking the card out,"I see you are from my school, but I don't remember your name.Sorry.."

He said, whispering slowly,"You will remember me, one day."

She asked,"What do you mean??"

He said softly,"I mean that we would be good friends again, and you will remember me."

She nodded,and continued focusing on driving.