Chapter (7)

*Damien's P.O.V*

I sat there in shock. I couldn't breath. Nathaniel Fisher actually talked to me after 3 weeks of trying I finally got him to talk to me all because I told him I was gay. I added the disgusting part in there because I wanted to see if he would talk and it fucking worked! He talked to me. He looked just as shocked, maybe more shocked than me at the moment.

"D-did y-y-you just t-talk?" I stuttered out nervously. Smooth Damien. Reeeeal smooth.

Nat looked at me, searching me like I was a foreign object and nodded. "I don't think your disgusting," he mumbled, hiding his face.

A smile wider than the largest mountain appeared on my face as I made a girly squeal. "Nathaniel Fisher actually talked to me!" I fist pumped. "And he doesn't hate gays!" A couple in the ski lift in front of us looked back at us with weird faces. I didn't care, I was to overly excited to think about what those people were thinking.

"I can't believe you actually talked to me," I said. "It really makes me happy beyond words." I said.

Nat looked up at me and nodded. "By the way, I wanted to tell you this before, but I liked the shows you mentioned when we first started hanging out," he mumbled out, hiding his face in his hands. He seemed new at talking to people. I wasnt gonna push it so I just smiled.

"Good, they are amazing shows." I said.

We were starting to decend to the ground and once we were close we braced ourselfs for impact. Nat looked horrified. I bit my lip. Well here goes nothing. I grabbed his hand as the bar was raised and took him with me as we got off. I felt Nathaniel's warm hand slowly wrap around mine and we got off and exited. We were on the other side of the park. I glanced down, seeing Nathaniel blushing bright red and staring at our hands.

"Oh sorry," I said and went to release it, but he gripped it tighter.

"Don't," he breathed. "Please?" He said, his voice sounded a little desperate. Like it i were to let it go, I would fade away from him. I gulped down spit and nodded. We walked around holding hands but Nat stayed quiet the whole time. We didn't ride any rides because I was afraid Nat might hate the fact that we could be separated.

I heard his stomach rumble and stopped looking down at him. "Wanna get lunch?" I asked. He nodded.

We made our way to the Arbys and subway and everything else that was here. I paused at the doors, seeing that they weren't so packed. I looked at the subway and smiled. I kind of felt like a sub sandwich. Hot food just didn't sound right in hot weather. We walked into the subway and saw Alec and Simon standing in front of the line about two people away from the register . I snaked past the two couples in front of me and stood at Alec's side.

I stayed still and heard a sharp gasp. "Holy fuck, Damien!" I glanced down at him to see him holding his chest and his face almost scared out of his shits. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"Should've been paying attention," I said with a smirk. He fixed his posture and hair and cleared his throat.

"What ever prick," I just chuckled. I heard Nat lightly chuckle at my side, but when I looked he had cleared his face of all emotion. That made me frown. I wanted to see more emotion from him. I really wish he wouldn't be so closed with me.

"So wheres Nat?" Alec asked.

I tilted my head. "He's beside me." I said. Alec glanced over and his eyes widened. I followed his gaze to see we were still holding hands but I just shrugged and proceded forward.

*************

*Alec's P.O.V.*

Nat and Alec were holding hands. My Nathaniel was holding hands with Damien! Is the fucking world ending? Should I go see if Satan has been freed from hell?