Chapter (11)

*Nat's P.O.V*

I felt my lips tingle and my heart race as I told my story. I was getting near the worst part and that made me scared.

*story continue*

After the dance, Nat didnt want to even show up at school, knowing he made an enemy of Jasik Mckennie who happens to be a pretty scary mother fucker. Nat sighed and hid behind Alec as they walked into school the next day. Alec didn't know why but he just accepted the fact.

"Hey Alec, Nat." Simon said and ran up to them.

"Shhh! He could be near." Nat said, looking around.

Simon raised a brow. "What's his problem?"

"He pissed off Jasik Mckennie and now is hiding for dear life." Alec said.

Simon chuckled. "Funny he doesn't seem that Hidden." Alec said.

Nat hissed. "Shut up Simon! I'm Hidden pretty fucking well."

"No you're not," Nat jumped and looked behind him to see Jasik standing behind him.

Nat lifted his phone and pointed it at him. "Take one step closer and I will hurt you," he declared.

Jasik raised a brow. "With your phone?" He asked.

Nat looked down and blushed. "Shut up! I'm not afraid to use it!"
"As amusing as that would be, that's not why I'm here." He said. "I came to apologize. I didn't mean to ask that of you so soon. Can you forgive me?" He asked, holding a hand out.