Chapter (10)

*Nat's P.O.V.*

His lips on mine made me tingle all over. I felt a small moan escape his lips and before I could register it, I had my hands on the back of his head, pulling him deeper into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around under my arm pit and met at my back. We pulled back just to connect our lips together. I tangled my hands into his tumblr hair before my eyes went wide. Accidentally, I broke the kiss and stumbled back out of his grasp. Our breathing hard.
"Uh... I'm ... I'm sorry," he said.

I gulped down my breath and looked up, his face was heated and his eyes only pierced me harder. I shook my head. "N-no I should be sorry." I said.

Damien reached down and grabbed my arm. "Nat, I think I like you more than I should." He said.

Those words pierced my heart. I think I like you more than I should. Those were the same words Jasik said to me. I ripped my hand away, not meaning to and rushed inside, but the dorr didn't close, instead Damien rushed in after me and up the stairs. He was close behind, calling my name.

"Nat," he said when we finally made it to my room.

"Damien leave me alone." I said.

"Nat talked to me, I like you and can't help but feel like you are suffering. Talk to me." He said, grabbing my wrist and turning me around. "Who was that guy at the lunchroom? The guy Alec blew up on?" He asked, pain and concern lingering in his voice.

I gulped. Should I tell him? I mean... He obviously is more than just a friend to me at this point. If I wanted to feel at ease with him, I guess I have to tell him. I gulped and lead him to the bed. He followed, confused, but I jerked him and sat him down.

"F-fine I will tell you..." I said at last. "But... Don't think any different of me."

I took a deep breath and sat next to him.

********

*Damien's P.O.V*

Nat looked almost blue at the thought of telling me. Should I have pushed him? Was the truth worth hurting Nathaniel for letting him think back?

"I-it was freshmen year when it had happened. Believe it or not I used to be loud and obnoxious and funny." He said.

*flashback*

"Aleeeeec! Gimme my phone back!" Nathaniel asked, reaching over to grab his phone out of Alec's hand. Alec only chuckled and lifted it higher.

"Nat, you need to do something other than scroll through tumblr all day." Alec said.

"I can do you," Nat said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew gross," Alec said, tossing Nat his phone.

Nat stuck his tongue out at Alec before they burst into laughter. Nat sat up and went to take his trash to the garbage when a hulk sized man stepped in front of him.
"Nathaniel Fisher?" The guy asked, smiling down at Nat who looked up and smiled.