Chapter (12)

*Nat's P.O.V*

B-boyfriend?!

Damien Rice asked me to be his boyfriend. What do I even do? What do I say? I can't sit like a brick on a building. Speak!

"I...uh... Well... Uhm," well... At least I spoke. No one said anything about making it sound like English.

"I know its a lot to ask, but we've known each other for a couple weeks now, almost a month. I have gotten you to actually not wince at the skin contact. I got you to talk to me and we even kissed," he explained.

I blushed. "You don't have to say it like that!" I slapped his arm and he chuckled.

"No, but, seriously. I want this. I want to have this kind of relationship with you." Damien said.

I just looked away. I wasn't sure if I wanted this. Does he even know I'm gay? Well I guess he kind of guessed it when Jasik asked me to... Homecoming..

Damien gripped my hands and squeezed them, startling me. "Nat, please, if I'm pushing you, tell me. I won't ask again if I am. I will treat you very well. I'm not Jasik. I won't act nice and then turn around and hurt you. I like you..." He paused and smiled.

I searched his face. His brown chocolate eyes were filled with love and concerned. His features read nothing like when Jasik said he might like me. No smirk, no evil plan in his eyes, just simple love.

"Okay, yes. I will be your boyfriend." I said and flushed at what came out of my mouth. Damien grew a smile so wide it shown through half the world from his white teeth. He threw his hands on my waist, shocking me with a kiss.

"Thank you for giving me a chance!" He said and kissed me again. I was frozen. I couldn't move because knowing if I move, is knowing I could be alone, sitting there thinking of something I really didnt want to.

************

*three days later*

"You guys are dating?!" Alec exclaimed loudly in the hallway, hardly able to keep his mouth in check. I threw my hand up and covered his mouth, blushing bright red.

"God might as well have screamed it to the world, Alec." I said.

"It's okay Nat, the world might as well know," Damien said with a smirk.

I sighed and removed my hand from Alec's mouth who immediately started talking. "I just can't believe that Nathaniel Fisher actually is acting like the old Nathaniel Fisher. His loud self, his actions. The fact that he is dating someone, which, by the way, I approve of wholeheartedly," he said, gesturing to Damien who proudly took the compliment. With that, Alec shoved himself into my arms and kissed my cheek repeatedly, startling me with the rapid contact. "Ohhhh my Nathaniel is all changed!!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Get off of me before I cut your kidneys out and sell them to the black market." I said.

"Rude," was all he responded before releasing me. Damien came up and put me in a hug just as the bell for second period rang aloud.

"I'll see you during lunch then?" Damien asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'll meet you by Mrs. Braze's class." I said.

He nodded and pecked my lips before turning to his class. I watched him carefully until he turned down a hall and disappeared out of sight. The halls were emptying the longer I stood there, which meant the 2 minute warning bell rang. I sighed and turned down the hall, walking to my class.

"Hey little Natty, how lonely has your little body been without me?" A voice so disturbingly musical followed its way into my ear, making me shiver. I turned to see Jasik standing over me, smiling down. My whole body whimpered for me to turn around and book it, but my feet had other ideas. "What no words?" He asked, stepping closer.

I still couldn't move, not even the late bell for class unglued my feet from their trance. "W-what do you want Jasik?" I managed, although my voice came out strangled and soft.

He chuckled. "You know what I want," he stepped up and cupped his hand around my chin, jerking me forward. "I want you again. You were so amazing. Your muffled cries for help were so sexy." He said, leaning in.

My whole body shivered to his voice, making me want to melt in his hands and wash away into a drain to never be seen again. I didn't want to be near him again. I didn't even want to see him again. All I want is to have Damien come rescue me from this asshole.

"What? No words? Did I mess you up that badly, Natty boy?" He said with a crooked smirk.

I jerked my face out of his hands and glared up at him. "Go to hell, Jasik. What you did to me was sick and I hope to god you get hit by a bus." I said, surprising myself with the venom I managed to muster up. His eyes darkened and he gripped my Jacket, dragging me into the boys restroom. He threw me against the wall, making me hit my head hard.

"Think you can talk to me like that, Nathaniel?" He asked. I coward into the corner, holding my breath. My heart racing. Oh god. He was gonna beat me again. He is gonna kill me. Great fucking job Nathaniel, you had to just open your mouth, huh?

"W-what are y-you gonna do?" I asked, seeing him take a daring step forward with a wicked grin across his face.

"I don't know, Natty, maybe something that you won't forget." He got close to me and gripped my throat, making me gasp harshly. He leaned in and harshly closed the space between us. His kiss cutting off my air. My eyes got wide as his hand closed harder around my throat.

"Maybe I'll suffocate you," he said after pulling back from our kiss. "Maybe I'll fuck you and kill you in the process." He leaned into my ear, closing my throat completely. "Maybe I'll fuck you and then let you watch as I go after Damien Rice," he bit down on my earlobe but I couldn't gasp, my lungs desperately clawing for air that was no longer there. He chuckled and released me. I sucked in the sweet air and coughed in the process, my heart beating so fast and my lungs burning. I looked up to see his dark eyes stare down in triumph.

"I will take you again, Nat. And this time," he leaned into me, smiling by my ear. "I will be more forceful. Even if that means obliterating everything that gets in my way." He chuckled and turned, walking out the bathroom door. I choked in some breath, already feeling the bruise settle on my throat. I sunk down to the ground and craddled my legs to my chest. What am I gonna do? Jasik is coming after me, again and he isn't afraid to hurt anyone to get to me.

What am I supposed to do?