Chapter (16)

*Nat's P.o.V*

Choose wisely.

Those words echoed through my ears so loud that not even my own thoughts could be heard. I have to choose one of us to die. But what if I choose myself? Would he kill me? I can't let them die nor can I let myself die. What would Damien do? Our future together?

"Sorry to interrupt your mental battle but you only have a few minutes," he explained. I looked at Damien who was staring at me intently, his chocolate eyes searching mine. I looked at Simon who was already nodding his head at himself. I then looked at Alec who had tears briming his eyes. He knew who I'd choose, and he didn't want to face the reality.

I glanced up at Jasik and glared. "What if I don't choose?" I asked in a small voice hoping it would come out strong... Epic fail.

He gripped the back of my neck and shoved my face into the grass. "Then I kill you all, but what's the point in that? It's a game, so choose." He said.

After a moment of debating in my head I closed my eyes and felt a tear run down my cheek. "I-I- choose... M-myself." My voice cracked at the end.

"No!" Damien screamed, struggling against the two brutes.

"I-im sorry!" I shouted through heavy tears.

Jasik laughed behind me and got off my back. He reached down and put my neck in a headlock so I was facing my friends. I struggled under his crushing muscles. He kissed my cheek. "I was hoping you'd choose yourself, oh what a fun night this will be." He laughed.

"F-fun?" I croaked.

"Did you think I would kill you? Oh no, if you chose yourself, I was gonna have fun with you, yet again in front of your friends." He chuckled.

My body went cold. Everything seemed to leave me as those words echoed through my mind. Damien and Alec had a look of horror on their faces as Simon was slowly falling asleep.

"N-no..." I managed.

"Y-yes," he mocked and brought his hand up to lift my jacket up. He toyed with my nipple and smiled when I jolted at the touch. "Your more sensitive than last time," he smirked. "This may be better than the first time."

***read To Break Silence:Special parts to read this scene. It will mention it after but not in full detail like the special part(beware it is a rape scene,).***

My whole body hurt. I didn't want to feel this way. I only wanted to crawl into a hole and die. My shoulders dripped with blood and pain from his bite marks and my stomach hurt from the bite he left there as well. I slowly got up and pulled my underwear and pants on, still having the bandana's in my mouth. Jasik gripped my neck and pulled me into him. Pain shot up everywhere as he pulled me away. I felt weak.

"Release Damien." He said.

They looked at him curiously before releasing Damien. Damien ran and Jasik threw me to him. I landed on my back in front of Damien as we were thrown to the floor. A defeaning blast shot through the air and everything went still. My body went still as the blast blew our eardrums. My lower abdomen felt like it was on fire. Jasik laughed and took off running with his hooligans following.

Alec scrambled to get up and looked at me and froze. I followed his gaze to see the blood on my stomach. The... He... He had a gun?

"N-Nat!" Damien screamed as he turned me in his arms. I jerked up as he moved me, my breathing coming rapidly.

I couldn't speak. My body feeling like it was on fire. I gasped and damine put a hand on the mark. My eyes went wide.

"W-was I.." I was cut off by a cough. My coughing.

"Y-yes you were shot, oh god!" He shouted.

"T-the game..." I whispered.

"He chose himself... That sick fuck! I thought he was just gonna rape you and shoot one of us, not make you suffer twice!" Simon shouted and cried into Alec's shoulder.

I felt my eyes start to droop as Alec pulled Simons phone out of Simons pocket and dialed a number. I barely heard them when my eyes finally fell down and my mind went into a slumber.

*Damien's P.O.V*

I was so fucking usless to Nat. Even when Jasik was raping him right in front of us, I was so fucking useless. Now Nat is suffering with a gunshot and the only thing we could do was wait for the ambulance. Nat fell unconscious which is not a good sign at all. I took of my shirt and took his jacket and was pressing it on his wound. I couldn't help the tears that came out uncontrollably. But with Simon and Alec's cries combined, mine almost seemed to drown out in my ears. Nat jolted and coughed, making my tears stroll down faster.

"Nathaniel, please, stay w-with me." I said. The ambulance could be heard in the distance but I couldn't hear them. All I could hear was my own heart beat in my ears.

"Damien, the ambulance and police are almost here," Alec said through tears. He rushed over to me and picked Nat's hand up, craddling it in his hand. He reached up and pulled Nat's hair out of his pale face. The only color is the blood on his cheek and the bruise forming around his mouth. The ambulance showed up and didn't even park all the way before one of the Paramedics jumped out and rushed over to us. He glanced over Nathaniel with a look of horror.

"What happened?" He asked over the noise of the police siren.

"H-he was raped and shot.." I managed as the paramedic shoved me out of the way. The paramedic that parked, jumped out of the ambulance and ran to the back to grab a bag and a gurney. Two police cars parked behind the ambulance and they jumped out as well. I watched as the gurney was put beside Nat and the took the shirts off, putting something around his body and a breathing mask. They lifted him off the ground and put them on the gurney.

"What happened here?" The police woman asked.

I looked down at her then at Nat. I started towards Nat, but the police woman stopped me. "Answer the question, sir." She said.

I grunted and pointed at Nat who was being rushed to the ambulance. "I will, but first I need to tend to my boyfriend!" I shouted before taking off and hopping into the ambulance with him.

*****
*six hours later*

It's been six hours since Nat was rushed into the hospital. I answered the polices questions, but then I just sat in the waiting room patiently. I still haven't washed my shirt from Nat's blood nor did I was my face. I was a dirty mess but I didn't leave the hospital. It was well around 3 in the morning, but I didn't care. I was gonna stay with Nat even if it means no sleep. I need to know if he is gonna be alright.

I saw the door open and Alec and Simon rushed in with I'm pretty sure, Nat's mother. I jumped up and came over to meet them.

"Hey, how is he? Any word?" Alec asked.

I looked at the lady and then shook my head. "No word, I think he is still in surgery." I said quietly.

"S-surgery?" The woman cried. She practically fell to her knees.

I looked at Alec who brought the shaking woman into his arms. She cried harder and Alec started crying with her.

"M-my poor son! What did he ever do to deserve this?!" She screamed.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry!" I said and hugged her as well.

She pulled away from Alec and looked at me. "Y-you're Nat's boyfriend right?" She aksed.

I slowly nodded. "Y-yes I am." I said.

A smile on her face made my heart jump. "I'm glad he has you. He has been eating and talking more, and it is all thanks to you. I'm greatful!" She said and hugged me again. I smiled and hugged her again.

"I will never leave," I said. I brought her to a chair and we all sat down, waiting for the news about Nathaniel. I just hope its good news.

A/N: Hey guys I just wanted to post this because I'm not gonna be on tomorrow. I will be on Friday but not Saturday nor Sunday. I have something to do so enjoy. :3