Chapter (14)

*Nat's P.O.V*

Something hard moved up and down on my face. Breath on my forehead was so warm and welcoming that I felt like falling asleep again. But knowing the time, I probably needed to get home. I opened my eyes to see Damien asleep with his hand gripping mine and his other arm wrapped around my back. He looked so peaceful! Ugh I don't want to wake him. So with my free hand, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it. Holy shit! We've been asleep for a long time! It's almost eight at night!

I sighed and went to my messages, seeing 15 from Alec. I rolled my eyes and opened it.

Alec:

Nat
Nat!
You okay?
Did Damien hurt you?
Why aren't you answering?
Schools over!
Answer your fucking phone mister!
Fuck fuck fuck! Answer me!!!

And many more where that came from. I texted him back, telling him what had happened and where I am. Instantly I got a reply that totally had vulgarities towards me and I rolled my eyes. I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. I looked up at Damien who was still sleeping.

Damien's eyes were closed and his sleeping features looked so calm that it made me blush. I smiled at him and looked down at our hands. Usually I'd be freaking out about this, but thinking about my past has been less and less with Damien now in my life. I have felt so complete with him. Nothing can break this.... Or so I thought.

*******

*Alec's P.O.V*

I put my phone away into my pocket and looked at Simon who was messing with his hair, trying to keep the wind from messing it up. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my beanie, throwing it at him. He caught it easily and glared at it.

"You expect me to put my hair in this?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Why not, your gonna put your helmet on it anyways," I chuckled.

He nodded. "True, but I don't have to put the helmet on until tomorrow." He said and wiggled his brows.

"Yeah, homecoming game, I know," I said. We were currently sitting on the school bleachers, looking out on the field where one of our biggest games were gonna be played. Its crazy to think that this year is almost half way over and Damien becoming Nat's friend... Well... Boyfriend now, has changed this year drastically. It makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy.

"So, how is Nat?" He asked after a moment of silence.

I shrugged. "He is okay, he is dating Damien now and spent the day at his house." I said with a chuckle.

Simon raised a brow, then put a wicked grin on. "Do you think they frickled frackled?" He asked and nudged my shoulder.

I opened my mouth to tell him how stupid he was, when a voice cut me off. "Yeah, did my little Natty frickle frack with that asshole?" I turned to see Jasik with four other men behind him, folding their arms. Jasik smiled brightly.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Simon asked, already on his feet. I followed, my glare becoming so hard it hurt my own eyes.

"Oh so harsh, I only came to see how Nat was doing? Where is he anyway?" He asked with a smile.

I glared. "Far away from you, fucker," I spat. Jasik's smirk turned into a deadly glare. He stepped closer.

"Think you can talk to me like that, Martins?" He sneered.

I smiled. "I can talk to you however I please, shithead! It's America!" I shouted to the sky.

Jasik sneered at me. "Watch it you little shit, I will fuck with you so fucking hard you won't be able to recover."

I lifted a brow. "Oh, and how do you manage to do that?" I asked.

He grinned wickedly at me and then pointed at the four boys behind him. "We'll have a group gang bang," he said.

I threw my hands up. "Oh I'm so scare-"

"With Nathaniel," that stopped my heart completely. I snapped my mouth shut and glared at him. He smirked, finally knowing he could stop me.

"What? Don't like that idea? What happened to that ego of yours?" He asked.

I looked at Simon who was glaring at him with me, sending daggers deep into Jasik's soul.

"Touch him. I fucking dare you to touch him you sick fuck!" Simon yelled.

"I will, very soon." He said.

"How? You can't even contact him with Damien around. He'd fuck you up so hard you will be walking like you have a stick up your ass the rest of your life!" I shouted, feeling my adrenaline going crazy right now.

"I don't really need to," he said. He looked me over and smiled. "You will do that for me."

I felt my face pale as the four guys stepped out from behind Jasik. I looked at Simon and saw he had the same idea. We jumped down and booked it down the track. We ran through the field, not once looking back. I could hear the footsteps behind me but I knew those were Simons and the guys. Once we got to the baseball field, I heard Simon scream.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned over, seeing him tackled to the ground. I didn't have time to turn and run until someone slammed into me, pinning me hard against the ground. I struggled.

"Let me go!" I shouted. The boy chuckled and gripped me harder on the ground. "Get up ya fat fuck!" I shouted through hard breathing.

"You can't outrun us," Jasik shouted from the beginning of the football field. I thrashed under the man's weight. He punched me, calming me a little before pulling me up and pulling my hands behind my back.

"L-let me go!" I shouted. Jasik chuckled and came up to us.

He bent down and grabbed my face. "Ah, but Alec, I wanna play a game." He said.

"What game you sick, delusional bastard?" I spat harshly.

He reached into my pocket and fished my phone out of my pocket. We wiggled it in his fingers. "Let's see how fast Nat can get here, under your orders." He smiled. "And lets hope he brings that Damien fucker." He started tapping away on my phone, sent it and then dropped my phone to the ground, stomping it before kicking it away.

He leaned down by me again and his green eyes sparkled with sweet, sweet revenge. He gripped my hair and I saw something shine in his pants. "I hope Nat has his game on," he reached into his pants and pulled out the shine. My heart sank as the barrel of the gun waved in the air. "I'd hate to have him loose." He chuckled and the guy holding me, let a laugh release him as well.

Fuck. I guess the game is on.

A/N: Oooooooh things are heating up ;) ha-ha I hope you liked this chapter. It was kind of sad to write, but worth it :D