Chapter (13)

*Damien's P.O.V*

Alec sighed, resting his head against the lunch table, throwing his hands in front of him. He looked up at me and sighed even louder, throwing himself to the left so that I could see his hands in front of me. I lifted a brow.

"I take it you are bored?" I asked him.

He sighed louder and jumped up just to bend on the table and come up to my face. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his shoulders to throw him back into a sitting position. "Well get un bored, lunch just started." I said.

"I caaaaant! Not without Nat here!" He said with a whimper.

Simon lifted a brow. "Are you even a man?" He asked with a chuckle.

Alec slapped him. "I am a man! Just because I have my girly moments does not make me less of a man than you," Alec said proudly.

"Yes it does," Simon deadpanned. I snickered as Alec gasped dramatically. I looked up to see Nathaniel standing at the lunchroom door, his face looking like it had seen a ghost. My boyfriend alert was on high so I shot up and walked over to Nat who saw me and his eyes started tearing up. That got me to rush over to his side. Once I was, he ran and hugged me, his hug squeezing my breath out of my lungs. I looked around and saw people giving us concerned and weird looks.

"Nat come on, lets go out into the hall." He nodded, but didn't let go. So I turned around and backed out into the hall so that we were alone together. Finally I broke up the hug and saw his eyes were red from crying, but the tears didn't stop.

"D-damien.." He broke into a sob again and I caught something, something red and darkening. I grabbed his chin and lifted it to expose his neck. It looked like a handprint and my blood boiled at the sight. I looked him in the eyes, my glare darkening.

"Who did this, Nat?" I asked, my voice dark.

He looked down at his shoes, using the sleeve of his jacket to wipe the tears away. He stayed quiet.

"Nathaniel, who did this to you?!" I asked louder, making him flinch.

"J-jasik.." He said quietly. A growl escaped my lips and I started storming off. I am gonna kill him. Wring his neck and chop him up just to feed him go the pigs. Oh my god am I gonna ki-

"Don't, please?" Nat asked, gripping my hand to stop me. I turned to face him, his eyes staring into my soul, pleading me to stop. "Stay here, don't go after him," he said.

"And why not? Someone needs to teach him not to go after other people!" I shouted, growing angrier inside.

"Just don't! He isn't afraid to hurt you." He said, his voice sounding drained.

"What do you mean he isn't afraid to hurt me?" I asked.

Nat looked down at his feet again. "He said he isn't afraid to hurt or obliterate anyone who gets in his way of getting to me. So... Just don't go after him... Please?" Nathaniel asked.

I looked at him, then the cafeteria and then back at him with a sigh. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into the tightest hug I could muster. He wrapped his arms around me as well and we stood there for a moment until Alec and Simon came into veiw.

"What's the matter?" Alec asked, his face turning into the worried best friend.

"Jasik threatened him," I said, feeling Nats arms tighten at the sound of that.

"Jasik threatened him?! Ugh that fucking asshole! Is he craving to get the stupid beaten out of him?!" Simon asked, glaring at the cafeteria door.

"I think he is! Thinking what I'm thinking?" Alec asked Simon.