Goodnight Messages

~Oliver ¶°

°You and Oliver knew each other for a whole damned year and yet you still can't put up with his shenanigans. Though, it's nothing surprising. His constant teasing and spamming your phone with stickers and random messages at three in the morning became your routine.

But this time it was different.

You were casually doing your math homework at your dorm. It just had to be polynomials but ever since Oliver started helping you, throughout being a huge ass tease, you've been improving.

As said, you were writing endless numbers and symbols until your phone buzzed. It was a message from Oliver.

With a groan of annoyance escaping your throat, you placed the pencil down and opened the message.

Oliver: whatcha doing :3

You: math homework

Oliver: ooooh
Oliver: Is it the polynomials?

You: yup

There was a slight pause before Oliver finally answered, which surprised you a bit by both the pause, since Oliver always immediately responds, and what the message read.

Oliver: isn't it weird how math always talks about X and Y

Oliver: but never you and I?~

You paused. Feeling your face heating up you shook your head and with a huff typed back

You: this is another one of your stupid jokes, isn't it?

Oliver: I'm being so serious that I'm surprised.

You:... What.

Oliver: I'm telling the truth pookie <3

You: no. No you're not.

Oliver: want me to come over and prove it to you ;]

You: OLIVER

Oliver: jk jk jk. Don't be up too long. You need sleep.
Oliver: I'll see you tmrw at school. Love you ❤️

And with that, Oliver went offline. You kept rereading the today's chats in your bed until you happily fell asleep, a small blush and a smile tugging the corners of your lips.

~~~

Should I do a VERY thirsty story? Give me with who and... How thisrty.

Word count: 316