Smart But Dumb In Love

KEVIIIINNN. LITOL PATOOTIE

I HEARD YOU POOKIE

I HEARD YOU POOKIE
.
.
.
.
.
.

°Kevin¶~

You and Kevin were good friends. Recently your grades started to drop a bit but he'd always help you out.

You hung out a lot and chatted about different topics. Of course, he was the nerd. Always knew about everything with those cute lil glasses.

But he always got you as a friend until yesterday.

==FLASBACK==

You and Kevin were having another tutoring session. "I don't understand how this was hard for you." Kevin commented, on which you blushed in shame. "I wasn't focused and it became hard." you said, rubbing the back of your neck.

As you two packed your things and exited the library, you turned to Kevin and after a bit of hesitation you said "I just wanted to thank you." Kevin raised a brow, confused. He was your friend so it was unusual for him to see you flustered.

"No pr-" before Kevin could finish his sentence, you kissed his cheek before quickly walking away. Leaving a red faced Kevin reboot his brain, his eyes wide through his glasses.

==END OF FLASBACK==

The following day, Kevin was for the first time unsure what to think. He was never in love. And... Was this love he felt? His body was all warm and fuzzy. Is this how affection felt like?

Kevin was always the computer brain one, but he never knew what genuine feelings for someone felt like. His face still had that same soft blush he had the entire night as he kept thinking about what happened.

He sighed and decided to look for you. He spotted you sitting in the corner of the library, prepared to apologise. Kevin made his way to you and sat beside you.

Noticing his presence, you quickly closed your book and started to think of the way to make and excuse out of the awkward situation.

"Kevin! Look I-I'm sorry about yesterday. I-I liked you ever since we became friends and I'm sorry if it was too sudden-" you kept stuttering and tripping over your words due to the awkward situation you were in.

But Kevin found it funny, adorable even. He sighed and cupped your face in his hands, kissing your lips to finally stop the nearly gibberish words to come out of your mouth and shut you up.

Guys, wtf is wrong w/ me. Four
Chapters. In. A. Day. Shesus.

Word count: 405