My Dummy

Alr, doing Abbie x Lana cuz request and Lana is SEVERELY underrated. And PLS read my Cuphead x Male!reader 🙏 it'd mean to me a lot.

°Lana¶~

°You stood next to your locker with the usual frown on your face. You were gonna head to math class and receive your graded tests.

With a defeated sigh you entered the classroom with other kids and sat down on your seat.

"Settle down, settle down. I'm gonna give you your test back now." the voice of the math teacher, miss Circle, echoed through the classroom.

Her compass tool had to stab through each test in the corner so she could give them back to her students. Receiving your test you saw a D+ circled in red on the corner of your test.

You nearly fainted for relief. It took you one, ONE answer and you'd be on the math teachers next menu. As your eyes scanned through each mistake, you felt a pat on your shoulder. Looking to your left you saw your crush, Lana.

Her puppet hand was holding her test and the other one, which also had a puper, "talked" to reassure you "Don't worry Abby! We got the same score!"

Lana, despite the poor grade that you both shared, still managed to crack a smile on your face.

She then playfully pinched your cheek, making you yelp and goggle a bit. "My little dummy." she teased with the same grin she always wore towards you.

After the class, you decided to finally confess your feelings to her. Sneaking in a note in her locker. You waited behind the corner to see her reaction.

You patiently waited but it was running low in your heart as it hammered nervously.

Once you saw Lana finally open her locker and find the letter, you carefully watched, as, if you blink, you'd miss something important.

The puppet girls face gained colour but she smiled which gave you hope.

"You're very creative y'know. So creative, you managed to create a spark in my heart I felt towards you for a long time.

Your dummy <3"

You made sure your handwriting was readable since you put all love and hope in that letter.

Lana met your gaze and ran up to you, jumping in your arms and giving you a big smooch on the lips.

Word count: 394