Old Piano

Alright snowflake Fam

Alright snowflake Fam. MISTA DEMI CAME. VENI VIDI & VICI, CAME, ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS.

°Mister Demi¶~

You came out from teaching P. E. class. Stretching a bit, you decided to go find your husband, Demi. Just as you started walking towards the art class you heard something like...

A piano.

Curious, you followed the sound which led to the school attic. Of course, the melody that was played was a bit off key. Probably because the piano or whatever was played was ages old.

You slowly made yourself up in the attic. Careful steps you gently and slowly opened the door. Your head peeked through and you saw your husband, who was assigned to clean the attic, playing an old fashioned piano, his back turned to the door.

The melody was familiar to you as the notes in your ears were pleasing, just like the morning kisses you receive every morning from Demi while you're asleep.

You approached him slowly. Your taller frame surprisingly going in quiet steps. You knew how to play the piano from the memory so your fingers gently glid over the black and white keys in the rhythm of Demis own.

The melody became richer and Demi, noticing your presence, smiled at you as you both created a little symphony that echoed through the attic. No words were spoken, the note spike for themselves.

You smiled to yourself as the tunes were played as your fingers danced on the keys of the old, dusty piano. The melody seemed to finally come to an end, you leaned down and gently kissed your husbands cheek.

He giggled a bit, feeling your hand wrap around his waist, bringing him closer. He played one last tune of the piano before turning to you and gently pecking your lips.

I'm sorry if this was short. RUSHED.

Word count: 308