Yes Or Absolutely?

PART TWO OF THE LAST CHAP WITH THIS REQUEST

Light 🍋 it is 😈

As the class ended, you stepped out of the pool, dried your hair and slipped back into your clothes. Still thinking about that kiss. Goddamn that dinosaur tailed origami girl.

You huffed as you fixed your skirt, going up to your dorm. You opened the door and to your biggest surprise, none other than Zip with her tail wagging around was laying on your bed.

(this pose as a reference, couldn't find the full pic)

You froze. "What are you doing here..." you sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

She chuckled "oh nothing. Just visiting my girlfriend". You snickered as you sat down on your desk and took out your homework.

Zip, feeling ignored, came from behind and started kissing your neck, trying to get your attention. In response, you let out a low sigh of content.

Seeing this, Zip smirked and turned your chair, sitting on your lap and kissing your lips, just like how she did back at the pool, her tail wagging happily.

You closed your eyes and kissed back, feeling her hands on your shoulders. Zips legs swung from both sides of your chair. After she pulled away, she smirked again "so, do you want me? You have two options. Yes."

She leaned down and started pecking your neck, from the crook to the jaw and the other way around "or absolutely."

You snickered and let her do her work as you did your homework. She'd snuggle in your chest from time to time as she lightly nibbled on your neck. Your hand rested on Zips back as the other one held the pencil, the grafit from it gently scratching the paper to solve the math equations you were given.

Word count: 302