🍋Shorty🍋

😈😈😈😈🍋🍋🍋

Zaddy heard you luv

Zaddy heard you luv. 🗣️🗣️

°Oliver¶~

°You sat on Olivers lap as you did your homework, your back pressed against your boyfriends chest as he held you close. The setting sun and the light of the lamp on your desk illuminated the endless numbers of your math homework.

Your small figure got captured in his arms and he buried his head in your fluffy hear. "My shorty~" he'd occasionally say as he kissed the top of your head, trying to distract you.

You grumbled in annoyance, leaving Oliver feel ignored since your homework was due tomorrow and you couldn't really concentrate from Olivers touches.

His hands rested in your thighs, lightly gripping on them just to feel you more.

You weren't really bothered as you kept finishing your homework.
Oliver now felt really ignored and he hated that. He wanted attention and he knew how to toy it to get it.

He brushed strands of your hair away from your neck and he forcefully bit on it, making a surprised moan that was mixed with a whimper of pain escape your throat.

"Oliver! Stop that! Idiot, that actually kinda hurt. I need to concentrate!" you said in annoyance, but your protests became quieter as you felt Olivers teeth sink deeper as if he's dedicated to leave a hickey just for his word to be the last straw.

You moaned a bit before Oliver picked you off his lap and pushed you down on your desk, your back arching in slightly discomfort from your books that were there. He took your notebook where your homework was.

His free hand managed to quickly undo the buttons of your uniform, his pencil hand (which undid the buttons) caressing your bare skin, teasing it.

You felt shivers dance up and down your spin as he lowered his head down to your collarbone where he nibbled. "Wanna do your homework so bad? Alright then." he said before he read the math equation from your homework as he nibbled down to your chest, tossing the notebook aside.

"Tell me what answer you got and how did you get it." Oliver said as his tongue kept teasing your skin, his hand sliding down your unbottoned uniform and throwing it to the floor.

You took a deep breath, closed your eyes and started answering, your words tripped over a bit since you couldn't concentrate on solving the math equation while your boyfriends knee was between your legs as he nibbled on your skin.

Once you finished, you gasped a bit as you felt your boyfriends hand grasp onto your hip, going slightly to your behind.

"Now was that so hard?" Oliver teased as he stripped his shirt off, pressing his body against yours. He pressed his lips on your own soft pair, first going slow and tender before it became passive-aggressive makeout sesh.

He tossed you on the bed as the rest of both of your clothes got scattered around the room with little to no care.

Word count: 511